Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

Forgive my noobieness, i am new to GSE!

I am getting substantially less DPS than doing it manually on a target dummy AOE manually is about 73k dps macro is 57k ST is about 38k and macro is about 26k

I do expect lower DPS using the macros but i am basing off your M+ score they seem pretty high and i cant seem to reach that effectiveness. what i could be doing wrong? or am i expecting to much and those numbers are about right?

You normally get between 40%-60% effectiveness by using someone else’s macro unless you tune it to yourself.

Wanna know the secret to getting all those numbers any from any author? Copy their character and playstyle. Simple.

I think thats part of them asking, to be like that. Just a thought.

Im in very much a similar boat, im only a few ilvl off but not getting nearly the same results. Im using razer aswell and the same settings and I would like to think I play at a decent enough level so im not really sure what to change.

test it for me like that, setup macro like on screen, use all enchats on gear, in dungeon use all consumables ( food, completly safe rockets, Phial of glacial fury all Tier 3 ) and do LOGS with it and repot me back if your score is a lot better. Stats on character matters a lot, for example if your haste is low you can get stuck on energy, crit is low you wont get many barbed shot procs form autos, your mastery low your dmg is goin down, you should sim you stat weight in raidbot to do it well.
razer

Will do! Mind sharing your logs aswell then too ?

can you link your character to look at stats?

Love this macro!!! It is pumping!!! 60k in 12 Acadmey

Can you link overall ?

hello, im new at lazy macros. is this macro working even when i change my talent tree? want to use for pvp

why would it work if u change ur talents when he built it on his talents. ???

1 Like

Zerg I have to say great macro, works better than the others for me. But I have to ask why are your top 3 main stats set up that way? According to IcyViens Mastery is 3 and you have it as first priority,
The general single-target stat priority for a Beast Mastery Hunter is:

1. Haste;
  2. Critical Strike;
  3. Mastery;
  4. Versatility.

@jalkai
Remember back in the day before Shadowlands WowHead and icy Veins would have a generic “Pawn String” for you to be able to import into Pawn on their Stat Priority page??

Wanna know why it’s not there anymore? Because Pawn is unreliable and Raidbots will give more accurate results. Plus it’s one less Addon running for those that play on a potato.

raidbots give’s you your stat weights to import in to pawn :stuck_out_tongue:

you can sim your stat weights based on current gear which makes much better than the old generic strings but your right, defo not as good as just out right sim of current drops.

and not sure where your getting haste from @jalkai , by far my worse stat. am at 39% crit, 42% mastery and only 17% haste. Need that crit to proc your wild call, more barbed shots = more focus = more kill commands. and with the 4 set u want as many KC as possible.

Stack as much crit/mastery as u can to increase pet damage, if u want more attack speed then the bow from Rasza will more than do it.

1 Like

bmdamage
bmtotal

would this work with logitech mmo mouse

and this is not bannable correct?

@Zerzerg converted how much Ms is this in AHK? like what range did u make macros on?

Thank you Zerg for this Macro. Im using your ST macro in PvP.
Got 1500 in Solo in a rush and its doing constant damage to target im on. Just took out all your mods and doing myself instead.
Best regards

150MS is what it is, never used ahk