Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

When target is below 20% it still is not firing, at all when only kept in KeyPress variable. I remember it used to work just fine like that in SL.

Thatā€™s one why I keep mine on a separate button for one of them times it doesnā€™t fire off. But then Iā€™m not moronic and always run my macros at 250 ms.

Thatā€™s fine you run yours at 250, but others donā€™t and thatā€™s on them and they have their reasons, if they get caught or not thatā€™s their issue. But no reason to call anyone moronic, thatā€™s not a good attitude to have and nobody will listen to you when you act like an child calling people names.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not about getting caught.

Itā€™s about having a smooth and consistent rotation everytime at a Training Dummy.

People always, and I mean always, worry about being possibly banned and not putting out the best DPS- which is right, right?

Did you know that at faster speeds you start to flood the input queue of GSE and it becomes a game of ā€œWack-A-Moleā€? Wait, you didnā€™t?

Itā€™s not about ā€œtheir reasonsā€. Itā€™s simply being ignorant of how GSE works and how macros work in general which is 95% of the case.

Most see an author using a macro at xx ms and thinks itā€™s okay to run it at that speed or steal macros from a few years ago and run it at that speed.

And finally, this a Forums. There will be some spirited debates. I donā€™t hold hands, I donā€™t spoon-feed anyone, I donā€™t sugarcoat anything. Iā€™m not the only one on here who does that so just be aware so others donā€™t get butthurt.

4 Likes

Oh, and letā€™s keep this on Topic, please.

2 Likes

I like toastā€¦so thereā€¦meany

1 Like

Can someone help me?

It seems i am doing something wrong.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8VCX4mwQyN6hZnHD/

My character is Yaky

Help you with what? a bit more info would be great, instead of only a link to your warcraft log. Remember that this macro donā€™t make you the top dog in damage meter, its good but still a macro

i dont know if my stat balance is bad or maybe there is something i basicaly doing wrong.

My BS has bad uptime and i have to much time on 100% focus.

i will do small update to macro, can someone tell me how to post like this ( send me code or smthing) :

1 Like

ok its working, tyvm !

1 Like

I have the Manic Grieftorch trinket and this macro interrupts its casting.

Like, the trinket starts casting and halfway or 3/4 the macro interrupts the casting and continues with the rotation and i miss out on some dps from the trinket. For some reason that didnā€™t happen with my old bm macro.

Is there any setting or code i can change to stop the macro from doing that?

The MS also heavily depends on your in-game latency and EVEN on your PC performance. I have literally used GSE since itā€™s earliest iterations, yeaaars ago and have been anywhere from 20MS to 250MS and have had some of the most crazy macros during that time, with some of them Iā€™ve literally gotten Gladiator in arena or done mythic raiding. The fact that you try to call someone moronic for not following your staples is not very fit for a mod and comes off as some kinda superiority complex imo.

Currently, I am using my own personal custom macro for my fury warrior that I pvped to 2k rating in DF (fury just sucks) and iā€™m doing considerable amount of extra damage compared to any random fury warrior Iā€™d meet in mirror match. And guess what, Iā€™m running my macro at 50ms because thatā€™s the way I have it tested and set up for 60% haste and short priority sequence list to allow optimal uptime of what I need and what I donā€™t. I tested this macro from 20ms to 150ms and 50ms for my latency and setup was the sweetspot with noticable DPS increase, because it would instantly react to gcd coming off.

Also, all these years, even using ā€œrepeat while holdingā€ mouse + wow macro for normal spamnuke at 20ms Iā€™ve never had any suspensions or warnings whatsoever. I think itā€™s literally nearing 10 years of ā€œabusingā€.

Hope i didnā€™t jinx it ;p peace

4 Likes

Hey I wanted to post after being radio silent, this has been fantastic for me. What kind of keys / stuff are you running now ? @op. If anyone else would like to link their logs from using this macro at a higher level I would be excited to see!

you need to disable the trinket in the macro, and fire it manually

Yeah thatā€™s what i did, but i was wondering if there was a way to make it work automatically with the macro.

Add a line in KeyPress /use [nochanneling,exists] 13 or 14.

Best,
Gaupanda

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion Panda, but unfortunatly the casting is still interrupted.

Put it in KeyRelease ā€¦.