Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

BM wasn’t changed in the patch. It should work as intended. Maybe the Talent string but the talents themselves are the same. The macro itself should work.

Tested the talents, they import without problem:

Mythic+

Raid

2 Likes

Correct, they won’t fix us. Everything is the same.

Any chance could get a discord link

Hi nukester
Did you make any changes in the end to the macro? If so, would you be happy to share it?

Hi Raver,
I messed around a bit, but ended up tweaking my stats with gems and enchants and found a sweet spot. It was an expensive experiment. I found my best dps on several 5-minute dummy tests for each change. Messing with the macro made it worse, so kept with default.

Crit: around 34% or (+20.25)
Haste: around 22% or (+21.61)
Mastery: around 43% or (+27.85)
I have the 4-piece tier set which should be put into consideration as well.

Secondary stats are a real pain. I tried High crit and high master, but my dps tanked. Others it seems to work better. So, who knows. RNG is RNG.

1 Like

hello I saw this macro plays on many hunter BM would it be possible to add it?

/c#showtooltip Kill Command
/cast Wake Up
/petattack
/startattack
/use Kill Command
/use Bite
/use Claw
/use Smack

Should i use also 150ms on PunchKey version 7 ? Thank you :wink:

Hey Zerg, any reason why this macro is locked, cant change anything in it ???
Just want to move around on some mods, but it wont let me

Just wanted to let you know that this improved my DPS by a lot and is now hitting at my sim numbers if not a bit higher! I love it. Keep up the good work. I have favorite devs for each class and before Paul had always been my go-to, but now this one is my favorite for my own hunter. Well done!

1 Like

It is virtually impossible to hit sim numbers live and even more so with a macro.
Raidbots does ITERATIONS: 25,000 / 16,000,000 (5 COMBINATIONS) with a perfect rotation EVERY TIME with the rotation tailored to your own character…

Either you sim way wrong or I have no clue.

You mind posting a screenshot, please?

Nevermind. Not explaining myself. It sims higher and I know how to sim with dungeon slice/change buffs etc. There is always a margin of error-and here it is erring less than I pull.

1 Like

Really nice work TY !

1 Like

Is the Macro priority based on KC before Cobra shot and barbed with 2 seconds remaining on frenzy buff with BW on cooldown? also can it have pet focus w/e target you are using macro on, sometimes the pet pathing does what it wants so setting him to attack fixes that

So as a bit of a Loyalist I’ve always stuck with Elfy’s macro’s, but thought i’d branch out a bit and test some others.
This my friend, is giga. You have made me fall in love with BM again!!!

I’m 399 ilvl, with 29% Crit, 14% Haste, 49% Mastery & 9% Vers.
Running at 150ms on AHK.

Chads through keys like no tomorrow!!!
Awesome!

1 Like

Bro, what AHK script are you using? Could you pass me?

how do you get a 2nd button to work on this? i can only get 1 button to work for the macros.

1 Like

Just wanted to hop in here and say awesome macro…
Hate to ask but a separate opener macro one with everything busting out with lust then swopping to this macro would be amazing lol…

2 Likes

then make it yourself

you don’t give up do you?

1 Like

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft ; Only run if window ‘World of Warcraft’ is active
{
$2:: ; If e is pressed
$^2:: ; If e+control is pressed
$+2:: ; If e+shift is pressed
$!2:: ; If e+alt is pressed
Loop ; If any of the above is true then loop below
{
if not GetKeyState(“2”, “P”) ; If E is not pressed then break the loop
break
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”) ; If left control is pressed then send control+e
Send ^2
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”) ; If left shift is pressed then send shift+e
Send +2
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”) ; If left alt is pressed then send alt+e
Send !2
else
Send 2 ; If 2 is pressed with no other modifiers send 2
sleep 200 ; Time in milliseconds between key repeats
}
return
}

Here is the AHK script I use. If you have AHK then right, click anywhere on you window screen and mouse down to new and click on the AHK script option. This will make a folder on your desktop with a big H on it. Right click that icon and open with notepad. Right click on there and paste this script and press file and save. Viola!! If you are wanting to use a second key or change the key for whatever key you use for your macro then all you do is change the 2 in the script to whatever key you want. Change all of the 2’s. I run a second script for my 1 key as well as this one on the 2 key. Now I’m sure someone has a better and more efficient script but this one has worked for me for years and years. Last, if you want to change the ms, or speed, then change the number that is after sleep. 250 is best because that simulates 4 presses per second, less chance to get banned. However, if you want this faster, then remember you are doing so at your own risk. But, to make it faster, just decrease the number. 1000=1 press per second, 500=2 presses per second, 250=4, 200=5, 100=10, 50=20 presses. I ran this at 50ms before and my game froze up, so I run this between 200 and 250. Anyway, I hope this helps.

2 Likes