Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [11.02.2023 ] YouTube

So I see lot of people talk about apps and razed this and what not do I need to do that or can I just put it on my 1 and 2 button and spam it

I have a red dragon keyboard but have not done anything to it

yes you can
works about the same

with bad luck, you can get banned. Blizz says something like “1 click = 1 action”. If u just hold down a button and it does the work for you, its basically automated gameplay and for this you can get banned. i play GSE without any third party software, just to be sure.
Last time i checked it was recommended to set up any given software, for e.g. AHK, to 250ms. If the macro will work with this, dont know.

Great macro, how would I go about adding a shift mod to fire cobra shot? Macro tends to stay at 100 energy for a few seconds at times and not do anything until the next KC/barbed shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo,

ich bin ein bißchen verwirrt.
Dein AOE Talentbaum hat kein Blutvergießen und kein Alphatier.
Im AOE Makro werden aber beide verwendet.
In M+ kann man ja nun nicht einfach mal die Talente vor den Bossen switchen.
Welche Talente nimmst du nun mit fĂŒr M+

yes its my m+ talents, type in english im not german xD

i recommend to ajust macro to your own playstyle, go to edit and add what you like

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Zerg BM Hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [15.01.2023 ]:

Hi,
Firstly thank you for spending the time to create and share your macro, it helps me to continue to play WoW :slight_smile:
I have a generic question which I hope you can explain?
I have tried a lot of BM Hunter macro’s and to be fair all use the same spells and talents, as we are limited.
I want to expand my knowledge so I can create macro’s and contribute to the community.
What I do notice is the order in which the spells are cast and I am certain this plays an important part in maintaining DPS. The second thing I have noticed is that some creator’s are using the [nochannel] function and others are not. What I would like to know is, what does this function do, how and when to use it and can it have an impact on these macro’s?

Copied from darkonius May '17 (Google is your friend)

As for the [channeling] [nochanneling] conditional the answer is ye you need to use it if you are on a class that uses a channeled spell and you do not want that channeled spell to be clipped by another spell. Quick and dirty example as follows:

/cast Regrowth
/cast Tranquility
/cast Rejuvination

if this were used in a macro sequence would cast Regrowth and once that is cast it would begin casting Tranquility but would abruptly stop casting it and “clip” it with a Rejuvination cast and render the tranquility and its long CD useless. to avoid this you would do the following:

/cast [nochanneling:Tranquility] Regrowth
/cast Tranquility
/cast [nochanneling] Rejuvination

Now I did a few different things there for a reason. The [nochanneling:Tranquility] specifies the channeled spell not to interrupt and so Regrowth will only not interupt that specific channeled spell, any others and it will clip them. There is no conditional in front of Tranquility because it has a long enough CD that it cannot clip itself, but if this were on a Priest with Mindflay you would need to put a [nochanneling] conditional in front of that as well as it can be recast repeatedly and clip itself. The last use of [nochanneling] in my example will not allow Rejuvination to clip any Channeled spell. There are other creative ways that these conditionals can be used but generally this should give you an understanding.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation, very useful indeed. So just a bit of homework on me to understand which spells are classed as channeled spells.

I noticed on aoe beast cleave falling off alot. Is it my ms or other people seeing same issue. Just wondering

I have used the macro for 3 week now seem the aoe is not that god ,beast cleave dropping off all time and it takes 4-5 sec before using multi shoot again. The sec problem is the single target macro ,even if is gives me the best dps the kill shoot never going off :=)
Just wanted to give feed back , happy for people doing macros

1 Like

have a same problem too

the Manic Grieftorch is a pain, i have it to ,even if you move and same times you got de buff casted on you the cast interrupts. best way to do it is really manual control,

which is better MM Hunter or BM ? And my razer macro is 0,125s is that right ?

This is working better for me now that my stats have changed a bit. It’s a very interesting way to spread out the barbed shots. I get about 87% uptime on Frenzy with this, but it is giving me about a 2k increase over GauPanda’s, even though his keeps frenzy up at nearly 90%. I may tweak it a tad to separate out a barbed shot after bestial Wrath where it wants to fire 2 quickly. Tough call to make changes, especially when it’s working so well.

Zerg,

Happy report over 90% uptime now with Frenzy. No real pauses and don’t seem to run out of focus, or cap. This is great.

1 Like

I have the same trinket You need to add nochanneling to each of your other cast lines, otherwise they will fire during the channel of Torch
nochanneling is telling GSE to not cast the ability if there is a channel currently happening

1 Like

Did the patch change anything that affects this macro/bm hunters?