Zerg MM hunter - Mythic+ and Raid [ 04.02.2023 ]

Hello Everybody,

The chat is supposed to be about the main subject, not for petty arguments and/or to delete posts.

Just trying to keep the post talks on the subject.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey Zerg,

Do you plan on updating this with the Double Tap changes? I love your BM macro and I’m in need of a good MM build to try out.

1 Like

Got a lot of work recently, will try to make one solid MM macro soon, you can have fun with Survi its allready pumping can be min-maxed more but its good.

1 Like

New verions is up, it still need testing but its should be working “ok”, after MM changes its super hard to maintain all buffs with GSE macro or i simply dont know how yet :slight_smile: For me in Valdrakken dummy AOE: starts 250 and goin down to 150 more or less, ST: start at 70-80 and goin down to 45-48 ( All tested unbuffed by consumables), just remember to use TrueShot and racial manualy.

new update, its super hard to make working AoE for MM and if you include movement in M+ it’s like impossible, testing it with different talents without Steady focus, the trick is to mantain Trick shot buff when you casting Aim shot or Rapid fire. ST is kinda ok, pumping better then before.

3 Likes

How many minutes your tests last?

easy… u dont need a aoe macro… only use 1 time multishot then use ST and use weakaura when the buff from trick shot is gone do it again ^^

2 Likes

when are you going to have one for 10.1 as well as updated for gse 3.1.34

What, exactly needs to be updated?

tried to import talent build, Error: The Loadout you are trying to import is out of date. I wanted to try MM (never done ) if there was a screen shot of the talent build, then i can put points in manually

@Artamas
Imma just copy and paste my same reply from similar questions…

You have three choices:

1. Sim your Talents and you’ll NEVER EVER have them out of date EVER again. (best results by far)
  2. Copy the Talents from Icy Veins. (my fan page preference)
  3. Sit and wait till someone posts one and tells you what’s correct for your Character. (FeelyCraft is worthless and always will be)
  4. …profit?

Zerg will you update this for 10.2?

1 Like