Brewmaster PvE GS Macro

Hiya guys! Figured I would drop my tanking macros here too. These are loosely based off of my dps gs macro for WW.

TALENTS
T1 = 1
T2 = 2
T3 = 2
T4 = 3
T5 = 1
T6 = 1
T7 = 2

Single Target

Sequences['BrewSingle'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]], 
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [nochanneling] Keg Smash',
'/castsequence [nochanneling] Chi Explosion,Jab,Jab,Chi Explosion,Jab,Jab,Chi Explosion,Jab,Jab',
'/castsequence [nochanneling] Jab,Jab,Chi Explosion,Jab,Jab,Breath of Fire,Jab,Jab,Elusive Brew',
'/cast [nochanneling] Tiger Palm',
'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] !Zen Sphere',
'/castsequence reset=15 !Expel Harm',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
]],
}

3+ Targets

Sequences['BrewAoE'] = { 
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Chi Explosion,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Chi Explosion,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Chi Explosion,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab',
'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Chi Explosion,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Breath of Fire,Rushing Jade Wind,Jab,Elusive Brew',
'/cast [nochanneling] Tiger Palm',
'/castsequence [combat,nochanneling] !Zen Sphere',
'/castsequence reset=15 !Expel Harm',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
]],
}

You honestly could just run with the single target macro and if you run into more than three adds, just spam Rushing Jade Wind while spamming the single target macro and it will do just about the same as the AoE macro. But I added the AoE one in just in case. They will keep shuffle up at around 70% of the time, which is decent. The chi explosions will also occasionally do 3+ chi to cast a purifying brew too which is why I left out the purifying brew from the macros. In emergencies you would manually hit purifying brew. Manually hit Guard whenever you need it, as well as the bigger CDs. Also, if you find that elusive brew is not firing off as well as you would like, take it out of the macro and manually use it. I have that there because it works best at my current gear ilvl. Hopefully you find these useful!