Disc 6.0.2 MTK lil help needed

ok so im tryin to build this macro to focus heal a designated tank using the /focus… that part of the macro work and all the /cast [combat] lines cast BUT i cant figure out what i am doing wrong for the dps part not to cast im sure its something simple but i need yalls help to figure out what im missing

#showtooltip Prayer of Mending
/castsequence [@focus] reset=10 Power Word: Shield,Prayer of Mending,Penance
/cast [@focus] !Pain Suppression
/castsequence reset=2 Shadow Word: Pain,Power Word: Solace,Smite,Smite,Smite,Holy Nova,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite
/cast [combat] Shadowfiend
/cast [combat] Power Infusion
/cast [combat] Archangel
/cast [combat] Divine Star
/targetenemy [dead][noharm][noexists]
/startattack

ive never manged to get any macro to work well that uses casts on a friendly target and an enemy target in the same macro but here is an attempt to fix the macro you made with a mod button shift alt or crtl to do the focus part also since the patch not mangaged to get divine star to fire without it being in a macro sequence, not sure why you would want to waste your pain supression if your not taking damage, but ive left it in any way. also im not talented with power infusion to i removed it to test this macro. hope this helps. sorry best solution i could do without spending all night trying everything out that ive already tryed in last patch.

#showtooltip Prayer of Mending
/castsequence [mod,@focus] reset=10 Power Word: Shield,Prayer of Mending,Penance
/cast [@focus] !Pain Suppression
/castsequence reset=2 Shadow Word: Pain,Power Word: Solace,Smite,Smite,Smite,Holy Nova,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Divine Star
/cast [combat] Shadowfiend
/cast [combat] Archangel
/targetenemy [dead][noharm][noexists]
/startattack