GS in 6.2

My GS is not working in 6.2 are there any changes for the GS macro’s in 6.2?
Because people are posting working macro’s. (I did not try them)

So my question is does anyone have GS working and if so what did you change?

Regards,

Daan

Some have suggested editing the .toc file from “60100” to “60200” however that only lets you load the addon as if it were “up-to-date” but it still does not function properly.

As of right now I have bound macro keys to continually press on my Razer BlackWidow with .05 second wait time between keypresses and it…works…it needs more testing to, but yea…

TL;DR: Changed .toc, didn’t work…macro’d keyboard…works, ok…

[quote quote=24902]Some have suggested editing the .toc file from “60100” to “60200” however that only lets you load the addon as if it were “up-to-date” but it still does not function properly.
As of right now I have bound macro keys to continually press on my Razer BlackWidow with .05 second wait time between keypresses and it…works…it needs more testing to, but yea…
TL;DR: Changed .toc, didn’t work…macro’d keyboard…works, ok…
[/quote]

Yes it does work as i am using it now otherwise i would not post it

So i am afraid it has something to do with your GnomeSequencer.lua file

Hi all,

first of all if you want your addon to be seen as updated in last 6.2 patch just do the tips the .toc file from “60100” to “60200”

1. “however that only lets you load the addon as if it were “up-to-date” but it still does not function properly.” thats true for me and most of users…i have spend some times on it , and i have found the way. just do a blank macro as usual and you can see that the "show tool tip etc"is not copied in your wow macro board so the macro from sequence.lua is not loaded.let the created macro dont erase it and quit the macro interface. go to addon and uncheck gnomesequencer.load addon interface. go to addon and check gnomesequencer then load addon interface again…it force gnomesequencer to be loaded with the macro you have created. Now look at your macro and you see the famous "show tooltip etc "copied in you macro which means that the macro is loaded. enjoy.

Last point…sorry for my poor english.