Macros/swquencer and more...

Hi ive been on this site for a loong time, and i love it…

I love the work and dedication players aswell asother users put into the forums and towards helping others…

BUT and its a big but…

! thing i really find anoying and hate is…

When people “not all” write a macro or a sequence they never tell anyone about their build…
I mean its not usefull unless you have the exact same build in talents/glyphs, sure you can guess the build by some of the commands in the macro.

But it dosetn take long to throw in the numbers either…

So cant you make it some kinda rule if you post a macro you find usefull and want to share with others that you have to include the current build it works with?

that sure would help alot and make it much easier…

just my 2 cents

And thanks to all keep up the good work

Hello Bjørn Rasmussen, thank you for your suggestion. I will try to find out a way to put it as an optional fill in box when creating a topic or replying to it. That way it would make it part of the post and alleviate this matter. If for some reason I could not figure out a way to do it, I will try to put a message box before each form where it suggests to add this kind of information.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the fast reply, well its and help towaards makinf the macro they post workd better, many forum threads/replies ive seen people ask for build some get answers but alot dont…

Anyway keep up the awesome work for us lazy bastards :smiley:

Hey guys…up front I want to echo the sentiment others of the work is being done.I
Yet I am curious of the hardware you guys are using particular which mouse is used with these macros/GS.
I am using a simple wireless mouse and will not buy a high priced programmable mouse as is advertised on this sie.
And here is the rub, I use both the macro tool kit and the GS for the macros here posted but find no real benefit between one or the other as my system is setup. I am wondering if it is possible to remove the GS steps to make it more “customer friendly”.
Thank you.

Gs still not fk work =( what have they done whit it

gs not working since 6.2.2 any thoughts as of why?

I am using GS and nothing has changed

Yes you can remove the steps