/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

NOT SURE WHO WROTE THIS MACRO AND IN NO WAY AM I TAKING CREDIT FOR IT.

I just wanted to share and thank the author as this one has worked the best for me so far and I don’t think I see it anywhere here on the forums. If anyone can see a way to improve it that would be great.

I did 28k dps avg in a heroic dungeon today and on the training dummy it bursts up to 36k dps and then settled around 22k-24k dps on avgerage.

My gear avg is 661 and my talents are 2-3-1-2-1-2-2.

Thank You again to whoever wrote this, and if anyone can see a way to improve it please add to it as I have no idea how it works…but like I said works great for me and everything seems to be casting properly from what I can tell.

hmm copy to GS but can’t macro it in WoW

The GnomeSequencer add-on was just updated a few days ago. I couldn’t get anything to work for me until I did the update. Not sure what changed with the add-on…even the old macro I was using wouldn’t do anything until I updated give that a try.

Hi the fault lies in

Sequences[‘Frost’] = {

it should be

Sequences[“Frost”] = {

heya…
awesome macro, helps alot but i tweeked it abit to suit me better in pvp
i took out the castsequence and added a !howling blast so it would cast wen proc’d, to save runes 4 Ob

still pretty low geared but was doin 20k+ without macro, on dummies… then tried macro and only did 17-18k
but after tweek sitting at round 26k at start and slowly going down to 20k…
just wanted to share

Well, high-five to whoever created this. It works great for me.

[quote quote=22556]heya… awesome macro, helps alot but i tweeked it abit to suit me better in pvp i took out the castsequence and added a !howling blast so it would cast wen proc’d, to save runes 4 Ob
still pretty low geared but was doin 20k+ without macro, on dummies… then tried macro and only did 17-18k but after tweek sitting at round 26k at start and slowly going down to 20k… just wanted to share
[/quote]

HI CAn you pls Post your macro the one with the pvp change!

TY

greetz

[quote quote=22556]heya… awesome macro, helps alot but i tweeked it abit to suit me better in pvp i took out the castsequence and added a !howling blast so it would cast wen proc’d, to save runes 4 Ob
still pretty low geared but was doin 20k+ without macro, on dummies… then tried macro and only did 17-18k but after tweek sitting at round 26k at start and slowly going down to 20k… just wanted to share
[/quote]

Please post your updated macro.

Thanks!

Below is the macro I used for GS (not pleased with the results, so don’t use this)

I hit with Frost Strike, then Obliterate, then Unholy Strength proc’d, then I howling blast, Melee hit, Frost Fever, Obliterate, Frost Strike, Melee, Frost Strike, Frost Fever, Frost Fever, Melee, Soul Reaper, Frost Fever, Frost Fever, Melee, Howling Blast, Frost Fever, Melee, Frost Strike, Melee hit, Frost Fever, Howling Blast, and so on.

This resulted in 10k dps with iLevel 604.

Sequences["Frost"] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Death's Advance
]],
	'/cast !Obliterate',
	'/cast !Howling Blast',
	'/cast !Soul Reaper',	
	'/cast Obliterate',
	'/cast Frost Strike',
	'/cast Remorseless Winter',
PostMacro = [[
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Pillar of Frost
/cast Chains of Ice
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

can someone tell me what

limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end

means and if it is making a decision for me? I want to make a wide berth around what may be considered botting.

ok, nevermind, i see that it is just telling gnomesequencer to go in order, but can be used to tell it to follow a different order if required by altering it a bit.

Says it in the new Sequences file for the updated gnomesequencer.

also detailed here:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gnomesequencer-new-step-function-customized-rotation/

Just wondering: Why no Death Strike?
Also: is there a way to verify that the macro is working as expected? By printing when a spell gets successfully cast, for example?

Thanks