Unholy DK 6.0.2

Hi guys!

After a little big time trying macros, i came up with one, that seems to me, that is something to start from :wink:

i’m unholy dk 561 ilvl

talents: 1,2,1,1,1,2

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petassist
/cast [mod:alt] dark transformation
/castsequence Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Festering strike,Scourge strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence death coil,death coil
/cast blood tap
/petassist
/startattack

i’ve tried it out, and it seems to work fine for this time

enjoy :wink:

I Noticed you can’t use numbers or zeros for the sequence anymore, but there is away around it, I just use the reg macro creator in-game and disabled macro toolkit add-on. Use this sequence and if an ability is on CD then add an instant cast or dump energy till it does which is why you see multiples of the same spell.
Try this out and tell me what you think.

/castsequence reset=target blood boil,Plague Strike,Festering strike,scourge strike,Soul Reaper,death coil,death coil,death coil,scourge strike

/petassist
/castsequence Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Festering strike,Scourge strike,Soul Reaper
/cast blood tap
/petassist
/startattack

Having Blood Tap inside the macro makes my character do a weird animation since it’s Insta-cast always trying to fire off that abilities regardless of charges. It seems to prevent other abilities from firing off smoothly which is a DPS loss. I just couldn’t have it in there so it’s on a separate key bind (which I’m honestly thinking about swapping out with RE).

With the changes and crippling of the 0,0,0 macro era (thanks Blizz!..bastards :D) I’ve been using these two macros at the same time with success:

Main macro:

/petassist
/cast [mod:ctrl] Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Festering strike,Scourge Strike,Soul Reaper
/cast Summon Gargoyle

Death Coil Macro:

/castsequence  reset=5 Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil
/cast Dark Transformation

I tried several different ways to macro in Death Coil/Dark Transformation into my main macro, but it just wasn’t firing off properly when the ability was available. Plus, it was taking a huge DPS hit as a result. I think we’re done seeing the days where you can have a 'true" all in one, one shot macro.

Is there. A good aoe macro? I use the 2 macro’s above.
Greetz

[quote quote=16722]

/petassist
/cast blood tap
/petassist
/startattack

Having Blood Tap inside the macro makes my character do a weird animation since it’s Insta-cast always trying to fire off that abilities regardless of charges. It seems to prevent other abilities from firing off smoothly which is a DPS loss. I just couldn’t have it in there so it’s on a separate key bind (which I’m honestly thinking about swapping out with RE).

With the changes and crippling of the 0,0,0 macro era (thanks Blizz!..bastards :D) I’ve been using these two macros at the same time with success:

Main macro:

/petassist
/cast [mod:ctrl] Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Festering strike,Scourge Strike,Soul Reaper
/cast Summon Gargoyle

Death Coil Macro:

/castsequence  reset=5 Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil,Death Coil
/cast Dark Transformation

I tried several different ways to macro in Death Coil/Dark Transformation into my main macro, but it just wasn’t firing off properly when the ability was available. Plus, it was taking a huge DPS hit as a result. I think we’re done seeing the days where you can have a ‘true” all in one, one shot macro.
[/quote] I have to agree with the death of the oneshot… but there is a work around as you have found but i took it one step further i turned these 2 into a swapbar and i now have a one shot macro once more :slight_smile:

[quote quote=16961] I have to agree with the death of the oneshot… but there is a work around as you have found but i took it one step further i turned these 2 into a swapbar and i now have a one shot macro once more :)
[/quote]

Any way you can share that brad? Mine’s not working for some reason.