WoW Lazy Macros Plugin for MacroBank

Discuss any issues about the add-On plugin…

i’ve tried the shadow (pvp) makro, and it seemed to lock up after the second mind blast :confused:
didn’t have time to try the non pvp version yet, but since i’ve got the talent anyways, the pvp version suites my talents the best

i just tried it on 2 priests with 3/3 Improved Mind Blast and it didn’t lock up. Well it did, once I got out of mana hehe.

^^
well, seems to work for me now, too
must have been a translation error on my side (using german client)

why do my addon stating that “dependency missing”?

Hi siewerik, there is a dependency of Macro Bank. That’s why is called “WoWLazyMacros Plugin for Macro Bank”.
Here is a link to the extra addOn you have to download to make it work.
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/macro-bank.aspx
Once you got that it should work fine. :slight_smile:

One thing I dont like about this MacroBank / Plugin is that when you update your plugin you apparently need to reimport the macros into MacroBank each time. Instead of overwriting the old macros, it creates new ones. So overtime you build up several copies of the macro, each slightly different as you update the plugin. And its almost impossible to work out which version is which without coming back to this site. Might as well as have come her and simply copy/paste from the forum into the wow macro UI.

I recently added a tip for that. Before you reimport the macros from the plugin, right click the list and delete the macros from that class you would like to update.

I will try to look for better ways to handle the updates.

Dude i cant find your wowlazymacro addon,where is the link for me to downlaod,i already have macro bank. :-?

yamelfernandez:
Dude i cant find your wowlazymacro addon,where is the link for me to downlaod,i already have macro bank. :-?

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20060-WoWLazyMacrosPluginforMacroBank.html

or

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wowlazymacros-plugin-macrobank

all of your links are being redirected to ad.fly, but that might just be me

Hey guys any idea when the plugin will be updated from curse its still is saying version supports 4.3 wow… when i import all new macros to the macro bank it has alot of the old macros from then. thanks

Hi :slight_smile: I’m new here and before I explain my problem, I want to say this site is now my holy grail! I love you guys!

Now to the problem :wink:
I may have done something wrong, but I can’t seem to find the Monk macro’s in the Macrobank Addon

I have installed both Macrobank and the Plugin VIA Curse Client.

[quote quote=3888]Hi :) I’m new here and before I explain my problem, I want to say this site is now my holy grail! I love you guys! Now to the problem ;)
I may have done something wrong, but I can’t seem to find the Monk macro’s in the Macrobank Addon I have installed both Macrobank and the Plugin VIA Curse Client. [/quote]

Hello Tim and Grags, sorry for the delay. We would not be updating the addon until all the macros for all classes have been tested and working. The last patch has broken a lot of stuff, sorry for the inconvenience.

`Sequences[‘Ass_Burst’] = {
author=“Sajora”,
specID=259,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1231332”,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [form:1, harm] Shadowstep
/cast [form:1, harm] Garrote
/cast [form:1, harm] Cheap Shot
]],
‘/cast [combat] Rupture’,
‘/cast [combat] Vendetta’,
‘/cast [combat] Mutilate’,
‘/cast [combat] Mutilate’,
‘/cast [combat] Kidney Shot’,
‘/cast [combat] Marked for Death’,
‘/cast [combat] Rupture’,
‘/cast [combat] Exsanguinate’,
‘/cast [combat] Kingsbane’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom’,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
]],
}

Sequences['Ass_Burst'] = {
author="Sajora",
specID=259,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1231332",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [form:1, harm] Shadowstep
/cast [form:1, harm] Garrote
/cast [form:1, harm] Cheap Shot
]],
"/cast [combat] Rupture",
"/cast [combat] Vendetta",
"/cast [combat] Mutilate",
"/cast [combat] Mutilate",
"/cast [combat] Kidney Shot",
"/cast [combat] Marked for Death",
"/cast [combat] Rupture",
"/cast [combat] Exsanguinate",
"/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom",
PostMacro=[[
/startattack
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
]],
}

Dude i cant find your wowlazymacro addon,where is the link for me to downlaod,i already have macro bank.