2H DK Frost

Is Horn of winter and crystal of insanity really needed in there cos have an hour on them anyways
just a thought

Contructive critisim or STFU…guys on this forum put their effort for the love of it. If you can do better post it and we can hail your efforts or, say we think you should do this

Hi totally brand new on here although been browsing for ages below is the 2h frost dk macro I use works perfect for me hope it helps someone.

#showtooltip Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=30 Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=45 Pillar of Frost
/castsequence reset=45 Outbreak
/startattack

need more info,locks up on me

Each macro I’ve tried is locking up because it refuses to use Death Runes. Still working out bugs to get it to push forward.

[quote quote=17873]Hi totally brand new on here although been browsing for ages below is the 2h frost dk macro I use works perfect for me hope it helps someone.

#showtooltip Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=target Plague Strike,Obliterate,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=30 Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=45 Pillar of Frost
/castsequence reset=45 Outbreak
/startattack[/quote]

Hey Gary, what are you getting on the DPS meter? I tried that and I cannot break 800 DPS on my DK.

This is my DK, and his gear is a work in progress I admit… but please let me know?