6.0.3 Blood (GnomeSequencer)

[quote quote=20545]New version with some minor changes. I swapped around death strike and blood boils location. It uses the runes the same way but it lets you start off with a bloodboil for snap aggro. I then added nomod to death coil so you can guarantee when you hit the mod key outbreak will be what goes off to reapply diseases.

-- Blood DK
Sequences['BST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Death's Advance
/cast [nostance:1] Blood Presence
]],
	'/cast [mod] Outbreak',
	'/castsequence Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Death Strike',
	'/cast [nomod] Death Coil',
	'/castsequence Plague Leech,Outbreak',
        '/cast Remorseless Winter',
PostMacro = [[
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}
```[/quote]

How do you designate what the modifier key is? If I wanted to control outbreak, could I simply remove it from the GS, and remove the [nomod] variable from deathcoil?

Thanks for your work.
How do you designate what the modifier key is? If I wanted to control outbreak, could I simply remove it from the GS, and remove the [nomod] variable from deathcoil? Thanks for your work.

If one wished to use the shift key as a modifer, then [mod:shift] is used. Likewise control, [mod:ctrl] or alt, [mod:alt]. One can combine two modifiers the same way; [mod:shift, ctrl]. Etc

This gives good examples;

Hmmm… The above link wouldn’t show. Copy the following string into your browser address bar: world of warcraft how to use mod in a macro - Google Search

is there a way that this macro can be used by just holding down the key that its bound to instead of constantly tapping it?

The only means to accomplish this, of which I am aware, is a gaming keyboard. Warcraft changes the interface with the keyboard; holding down a key doesn’t repeat it but rather keeps the signal indicating that the key is pressed.

Gaming keyboards can do that of which you write; pressing a key will repeat the key continuously. One can usually modify this key repeat to occur at defined intervals; every second, half-second, quarter-second, etc.

This is sticky point though with Blizzard’s ToS. Any kind of automation is “illegal”. The basic requirement is “One keypress, one action”. Some gaming keyboards are allowed. One could perform an internet search on which gaming keyboards are ToS-friendly.

I would not take the chance. Key-spamming is good exercise for the forearm and finger muscles. An “automation” would be to bind the macro key to the mousewheel; wheel up or wheel down is a keypress. Then one just moves the wheel up or down to fight.

My setup would be to hold a modifier key, shift, combined to mouseup / mousedown to fight. Otherwise it zooms in/out like normal. Unbind the key for artillery sighting in/out is unimportant ot me.

Ryan,

I’m using your latest macro and it seems to be working nicely. I have yet to run a dungeon.

What other macros do you use? If you don’t mind me asking, what abilities do you manually trigger? Also, what’s your weapon of choice?

Thanks!

[quote quote=22260]

<div class=“d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ryan wrote:</div>My talents are 2313122. I myself don’t use blood tap however I know a lot of people do use it so I included it in the macro. Yea you will spasm still the problem with the previous macro that didn’t have the spasming is it would lock up if blood tap didn’t have enough stacks thereby causing it to not fire death coil so it couldn’t generate stacks for blood tap.

Ryan, I’m using your latest macro and it seems to be working nicely. I have yet to run a dungeon. What other macros do you use? If you don’t mind me asking, what abilities do you manually trigger? Also, what’s your weapon of choice? Thanks! [/quote]

Does anyone have other macros and their bar set up? I’ve been tanking with just this macro, Death Grip, Dark Command, Death and Decay, and my Orc’s Blood Fury so far. It’s okay, but I feel like I should be doing more.