6.0.3 Unholy (GnomeSequencer)

all works but im pulling 11k on with this macro 640 ilvl… wtf ?!

yep found I only pull about 9K using this 617 ilvl, better using Blood Spec with unholy presence on so I don’t agro

How can i have multiple macro’s in Gnome???

[quote quote=19890]I found i had to take the death coils out of the macro… i would pull mobs if my target died and then it went to the next target in back of the mobs we were killin…
MANY MANY tanks very pissed

UNLESS anyone has an idea to make me not over shoot[/quote]

So I tend to focus fire on the tank’s target for dungeons and raids as a DPS. I set the tank as my focus (or main assist, if the raid is using one…old vanilla term). In this macro, I changed the Death Coil line to :
“/cast [@focus,exists,nodead]Death Coil”,

This makes sure that I’m throwing the Death Coil at the tank’s target, regardless of my target.

As a side note, I also have a short macro on my bar with:
/assist focus

This let’s me quickly retarget the tank’s target if mine dies.

Write a sequence for each macro you want, then create the execution macro in game for each of the sequence.

Thanks sooo much peeps going to run around now with this /

[quote quote=20377]
Coil line to :
“/cast [@focus,exists,nodead]Death Coil”,

tried to put in the above and got and underline under nodead??

ALSO

what about puting Death strike in the macro for some healing help??

/cast [@focus,exists,nodead]Death Coil

Will this not just cast death coil on the tank and heal him?

Maybe /cast [@focustarget,exists,nodead]Death Coil would be right?

(I am new to this so if its totally wrong…sorry :wink: )

hi was wandering y theres not cast sequence for ur pet attacks in with scourge strike keeping ur single target dmg more i currently tested ur macro and i burst for 18K plus but then bottom out to around 13-14K surely if u had ur pet attacks in with the cast sequence ur dmg would be more stable any one have any idea on the command also a AoE macro with defile implimented would be great if ppl know the commands would much appreciate it i will try to make my own once i know all the commands

I realize this isn’t going to be very popular here since it’s not the laziest suggestion around, but. you shouldn’t have plague strike in the macro. you should only be using plague strike to apply your dots (or after using plague leach, when outbreak is on cool down). the synergy between scourge strike and festering strike should be your main rotation. because Scourge strike only takes 1 unholy rune to cast and all runes used by festering strike refresh as unholy. and festering strike increases the duration of your dots by 6 seconds. so ideally if you use Necrotic plague as your Tier 7 talent you can apply all your dots with plague strike or outbreak at the beginning of the fight and use festering strike to keep your dots up the whole time. and never have to use plague strike or outbreak again unless you leach the dots off or for some reason have to disengage from the boss.