Blood DK 6.0.2

I have this macro:
/castsequence Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Death Coil,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Death Coil,Death Coil,Blood Boil,Blood Boil,Death Coil,Death Strike,Blood Boil,Blood Tap

I obviously don’t have the expertise most of you do.
This runs pretty well for me. After it runs through, I get a error that says “You have insufficient Blood Charges” I Blood Runes are loaded according to the meter. Are they talking about something else?
Do I have too much behind only one “/castsequence”?

I found out about blood charges, and that the Blood Tap was causing the problem.

Thanks, but still awaiting any ideas for improvement. I know there is a lot of room for improvement here. I did run it with a rune meter. While it is pretty efficient, my character misses a lot. (Does not hit the target). I will try to address this (the misses) in what may be a more appropriate area.

[quote quote=16778]I have modified my Talents and Major Glyphs and so much better 3k DPS on level 90 dummy

Talents are 2,3,1,1,1,2

Major Glyphs
Glyph of Outbreak
Glyph of Icebound Fortitude
Glyph of Vampiric Blood

Using the Alpha Version of Macro Tool Kit http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/macro-toolkit/files/

My new macro below

/startattack
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=3 Blood Boil,Death Strike,Soul Reaper,Death Coil,Outbreak
/cast Plague Leech
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Remorseless Winter
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Death Pact
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Now if you can make this macro better then please post your version

Thank you

[/quote]

I’ve modified this a bit so I get 3-3.4 K on the level 90 dummy. I took out Soul Reaper so I can use it at a more opportune time (under 35% health) and I also removed Bone Shield because the macro tends to hang up there. I also removed some items that don’t work anymore, Death Pact, Remorseless Winter, etc.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=3 Blood Boil,Death Strike,Soul Reaper,Death Coil,Outbreak
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon
/use [combat]13
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Here’s an only partially tested Taunt macro.

#showtooltip
#show
/castsequence reset=25 Death Grip, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command, Dark Command

And lastly here’s a macro that’s untested post 6.0.2. It’s to raise an ally on mouse over and simultaneously send a message telling others that you’ve done so so that they don’t waste their brez.

/run if GetSpellCooldown"Raise Ally" ==0 and UnitIsDead"mouseover" then SendChatMessage("Cast "..GetSpellLink(61999).." on "..UnitName"mouseover",IsInGroup(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) and "INSTANCE_CHAT" or "SAY") end
/use [@mouseover,dead,help] Raise Ally

Edit: Forgot to mention that my ilvl is 521. Also the “use 13” is to use my trinket. Add “use 14” if you have two usable trinkets or remove “use 13” if you have no usable trinkets.