BM WoD Beta macros.

Oh well about 2 more weeks it looks like before the pre-expansion goes live. And scrips are still disabled. On a side note it looks like the Hunter Helper addon will be going away as KieferSkunk has stopped playing and no one has picked it up. I did get it enabled for beta, but with the changes to the class it is just about useless, as I am not skilled enough to make changes to it, beyond enabling it. I hope some can pick it up. I hate to see it go the same way as the Zhunter mod(best ever hunter addon).

I was told by a GM that Script macros are disabled for PTR and Beta but will be turned back on when Patch and WOD drop

Sorry but scripts are still not working for me.

I feel lied to :frowning:

i don’t even know or remember the first thing about our rotation setup without the macro. could anyone or all of you link some sites with some useful info? i’ve visited icey viens but it’s not real helpful. i need step by step or something of that sort. i’m just so out of it now. i wont be able to play until i figure this out or setup the action bar with macros that work or all the buttons i need just to single dps. could anyone help me please? :>

Lol they actually made the rot easier… So you should be able to sort it out with time by looking at your spellbook details. Since recount isn’t working anyway atm, you have time before anyone notices how screwed we are.

ok i was using

#Showtooltip
/castsequence reset=15 Glaive Toss,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Focus Fire
/cast !Kill Command
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

[/code] without the sfx stuff. anyway my dps on magera in lfr was burst 12k and then i sank to 7k maybe 8k steady dps.
however i noticed you were missing beastial wrath, kill shot and dire beast. was this intentional? i am 575 with tier 16 thingy and most proper enchants. what say you or all of you?

Back in WoTLK I simply used a Cast Sequence on my Frost Death Knight and was pulling number one DPS in raids. Do you think that can work again? Especially now since we only have 4 to 5 abilities… I think it would be easy for marksman, because marksman is pretty much straight forward rotation.

i am currently using the bar swapping macro that Karl Jacobs posted here: Replacement for leading zero macros... for WOD - Patch 6.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

It however It does require that the 3 bars it uses to be virtually identical. the only way I could tie up that many buttons, was by using the Button Forge addon Fandom to move the buttons I use to have on those bars to.

Don’t need to bar swap or use extended macro char limit for this and it works great.

573 Ilvl gear / BM Specced
Armory: World of Warcraft
Talents = 3-1-3-1-2-1
Burst DPS= 14-16k
Sustained DPS= 8-12k procs and fight duties depending

Single Target:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 !Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Glaive Toss
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath

AoE:

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath

Thanks for the macro sharing Gabby, will try these out tonight.

Hmm, missing Kill shot and Focus Fire :frowning: Otherwise looks good.

[quote quote=16345]Don’t need to bar swap or use extended macro char limit for this and it works great.

573 Ilvl gear / BM Specced
Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Melurnah/advanced
Talents = 3-1-3-1-2-1
Burst DPS= 14-16k
Sustained DPS= 8-12k procs and fight duties depending

Single Target:

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 !Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Glaive Toss

AoE:

/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath

[/quote]

I’ve been playing around with the above macro a little, to include Focus Fire, and adjust the timers a little:

/petattack
/castsequence reset=6 Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,
/castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss, !Focus Fire

This works really well in terms of timing.Kill Command and Glaive toss drop pretty much on cooldown, the only problem with it is that the 2 arcane shots in the main rotation can make your focus dip to miss a rotation maybe once every minute or so. Without the 2nd arcane shot kill command isn’t off cooldown and it misses a full rotation, which significantly affects the dps.

Thanks! I will try these out!