Enhancement Shaman Patch 6.2.3 (18/2/'16)

Hey, question to those TESTING this macro.
Are you mashing the button attempting to do 1 press per allowed cool down, or are you spamming this key?

I only ask BC i plan to use it with a multibox team and I am hoping it will be function well with my other GS macros as they are spammable and sustain decent dps.

Ty for your input in advance.
Onoes

I use a Razor keyboard and spam it

Heya Tim, Dunno if you are still looking at these ones, but I did want to inform you that the macro is working nicely!

Granted I’m in full PvP Gear (710 majority, 700 trinkets) and pulling around 39-42k DPS sustained.
I would like to comment that it appears Frost Shock is not executing at all.
I tried using a keyboard macro for button presses, and just manually pressing the macro itself. It seems to prioritize Flame over frost.

Thank ya!

~Vae

I’ve been trying to modify it recently to utilize Elemental Fusion and the Unleash Elements fire buff. Currently using Flame Shock with 2 stacks of Fusion and Unleash Flame ticks for about 5098 per tick as compared to unbuffed around 2048. It’s actually a 8k-10k DPS boost if you make sure it always is getting buffed but finding it hard making something work. A lot of times Frost Shock uses up my Fusion charges at bad times and leaves me with 1 or 0 and my Flame Shock running/ran out.

Good Job guys, keep up the good work!

Anyone have a good macro made for AoE enhancement?

Hi I have many sequences in my file but the code in this one will not populate a new macro in game. Many others from this site work; however, the code in this one will not trigger an EnhSingle macro. Plz help would love to try it out