[Gnome Sequencer] [6.0.3] 1 Button PvE TG Fury Warrior Macro (DETAILED)

hi steve may i please request if it’s okay

a request to amke a macro that has

1)whirlwind in it

2)another that has wildstrike in it

individually for ST and AOE if it’s okay bro pleae help thank you

hi steve may i please request if it’s okay

1)whirlwind in it

i can’t get the shift and alt to work none of us can. just hoping if u could help us out thanks.

shout out to korosu as well thanks

[quote quote=21139]hi steve may i please request if it’s okay

1)whirlwind in it

[/quote]

All you need to do for that is copy the macro, make two inside the sequences file, name one FuryST, the other FuryAOE, remove [mod:shift], or [mod:alt] from before the spell you want to keep in, and remove the other spell line completely. That should do it for you. :slight_smile:

Excuse my ignorance, by why are Storm Bolt and Dragon Roar together in 1 macro?

They are on the same tier and you cant have both at the same time.

Hi,

i think this should be better! He can put both in on script why not if not talented no spell to execute so nothing will be happen. But now i updated the script and the cast command checks wich spell is talented.

Sequences['FuryP'] = {
PreMacro = [[
        /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
        –‘/cast [combat] Recklessness’,
        ‘/cast [combat] Blood Fury’,
        ‘/cast [combat, talent:6/1] Bloodbath’,
        ‘/use [combat] 13′,
        ‘/use [combat] 14′,
        ‘/cast [mod:shift] Wild Strike’,
        ‘/cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind’,
        ‘/cast Bloodthirst’,
        ‘/cast Victory Rush’,
        ‘/cast Execute’,
        ‘/cast cast [combat, talent:4/1] Storm Bolt; [combat, talent:4/3] Dragon Roar'
        ‘/cast Raging Blow’,
PostMacro = [[
        /startattack
]],
}

Greetings

[quote quote=21512]Excuse my ignorance, by why are Storm Bolt and Dragon Roar together in 1 macro?
They are on the same tier and you cant have both at the same time.
[/quote]

So you can switch out talents situationally and not change the macro. Any casting that is not possible gets skipped just like an ability on CD.

This is titled for TG Fury. Is there a difference for the macro for SMF?

Could you email a copy of this to me at jimmyahrens@me dot com? Something going on with the copy and paste from the forum. Thanks in advance!

Not necessarily no, it’s just what I titled it, and there’s no more edits to change the title to just fury. :stuck_out_tongue:

UPDATED MACRO! Makes Bloodthirst take a little more priority, I noticed it was skipping over it sometimes, not using it on cooldown as it should be. Enjoy! :smiley:

Sequences['Fury'] = {
	'/cast [combat] Recklessness',
	'/cast [combat] Blood Fury',
	'/cast [combat] Bloodbath',
	'/cast [combat] Avatar',
	'/use [combat] 13',
	'/use [combat] 14',
	'/cast Bloodthirst',
	'/cast [mod:shift] Wild Strike',
	'/cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind',
	'/cast Bloodthirst',
	'/cast Victory Rush',
	'/cast Execute',
	'/cast [combat] Storm Bolt',
	'/cast [combat] Dragon Roar',
	'/cast Raging Blow',
	'/cast Bloodthirst',
}

I just downloaded the addon, and cant figure out how to use the mods, so cant use Wildstrike in this addon. what do i need to do ? because pushing shift or alt doesnt work :confused:

Would anyone be kind and try and help me, i have multiple macros in GS and all of them are working but for some reason i cant get the 1 button fury macro to work. I have doublechecked spelling etc several times and tried different ones without succes. It must be a bug or something, anyone else had this problem?

So am I doing something wrong? This macro gives me beyond mediocre DPS on a dummy. 13.5k after a couple minutes of using the single target rotation with manual berserks. You can’t possibly be in a mythic raiding guild using this?

I thought maybe I wasn’t pressing it fast enough so I used autohotket to script a loop at 250ms, the same as your naga and it did nothing to improve dps.

I dont why but every time i try a GS addon somehow I make them work… but I am the last on dps … :frowning:
661 Ilvl and yet the last on dps. I use a normal 5 button mouse and press manually the buttons. So please help a Fury warrior out. TY.

You’re last because this thing is absolutely useless outside of maybe leveling. Anyone who says they’re raiding with this (especially mythic) is lying through their teeth. If you use this on a raid you’re just going to embarrass yourself, even with manual control of all cool down and trinkets.

Gizmo, this is the 2nd thread I have seen where you are bitching about other peoples hard work. Maybe if you’re so good you should make your own macro, and stop being a dick to people who put in the work to try to help everyone else.
That is all, and thanks again to the people who do put in the hard work.

push @ Justin Christian

Im happy to see that people are willing to help others. Thats awesome!

Im following this topic i guess since 1-2 months. Normally or before 6.0.3 was released my DPS
with my fury was amazing. Ive pushed it with Superdupermacro which helps me to increase my DPS into
highest singletargetraiddamage.

Now with BRT i dont have so much time to play and even my fingers are to slow to be ranked under top 3 players
of our raid. 24-27k dps are very low with my actual gearscore of 675(!)

Im really fucked up about this situation.

1. Is GnomeSequencer for every language of battle.net client?
  2. Is it possible to review your gameplay in a short video?
  3. And how much dps increase is done by your macro?

Thanks a lot - and go on with your post - fat LIKE!