Gnome Sequencer Destro Lock Macro 6.0.3

Yeah, I like to have more control on when my embers are used. I pulled Chaos Bolt out and have it on my 2 key so I can fire it off as needed. I like to have a few embers sitting there in case I need to tap one, and also for when Shadowburn is ready. With Chaos Bolt in the macro I never had any embers when I really needed them.

@Valiyum,I am going to remove my chaos Bolt as well and hoping to get a bit more control over my ember spending. Great suggestion.
BTW what are you using fro AOE?

I honestly haven’t found a macro that works efficiently for AoE, so I just hit Catalclysm, Rain of Fire, Havoc and Fire & Brimstone individually as needed or as they come off CD.

[quote quote=22031]```
Sequences[“Destro”] = {
PreMacro = [[
#showtooltip Immolate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [combat] Dark Soul: Instability
]],
“/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate”,
“/cast Shadowburn”,
“/cast Conflagrate”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Bolt”,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

I love this macro but i just got rid of my staff for a wand and off hand, the macro doesnt work when i have the wand equipped it just casts the wand and chaos bolt etc? any ideas? Its fine when i have my staff equipped!

[quote quote=22430]I love this macro but i just got rid of my staff for a wand and off hand, the macro doesnt work when i have the wand equipped it just casts the wand and chaos bolt etc? any ideas? Its fine when i have my staff equipped!
[/quote]

Mine does that too on my alliance lock! I’m trying to just hang in there until I get a staff again. It happens on my mage as well, so I am actually using a lower ilvl staff instead of the better wand just so the macros work right. lol

hello, here is my latest tweak to the GS i posted. a little over a month ago on this topic still works good for patch 6.1. talents 2,3,2,2,1,1,3

Sequences['LockDPS'] = {
 StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
	PreMacro = [[
#showtooltip Immolate
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petautocastoff [group] Seethe
/petautocaston [nogroup] Seethe
/petautocastoff [group] Burning Presence
/petautocaston [nogroup] Burning Presence
/castsequence [mod:alt,combat] Dark Soul: Instability, Chaos bolt
/cast [mod:alt,combat] Chaos Bolt
	]],
	'/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate',
	'/cast Conflagrate',
	PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

Still has the wand cast. I think removing the /startattack under the postmacro will remove the wandcast.