/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/cast [stealth] Ambush
/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
]],
[[/castsequence reset=target Revealing Strike,Slice and Dice,null]],
[[/cast [combat,nochanneling]Adrenaline Rush]],
[[/castsequence [combat,nochanneling]reset=combat Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Sinister Strike,Eviscerate]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Marked For Death,Kidney Shot]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=35 Revealing Strike,Slice and Dice]],
PostMacro=[[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
}

I took out the Killing Spree because when you’re on a raid and randomly pop behind opponents it’s extremely dangerous not only for yourself but also for the people you play with. That’s on a separate macro button for me and can be used when it’s available and does add a significant amount of damage … it just can’t be part of a raid-worthy one button.

Oh … Don’t forget Greater Draenic Agility Flasks will give you another 250 agility for an hour

Ambergreeen thank you for fixing this. Guys What talents are you using and glyphs? Thanks in advance for answering.

[quote quote=26366]My talents are 15: Subterfuge 30: Combat Readiness 45: Leeching Poison 60: Burst of Speed 75: Prey on the Weak 90: Shrunken Toss 100: Shadow Reflection

My Glyphs are Glyph of Energy, Glyph of Feint, Glyph of Cloak of Shadows, Glyph of Blurred Speed, Glyph of Safe Fall, and Glyph of Poisons

Hope that helps a little. Good hunting![/quote]

im using the talents he posted november 3 only some other glyphs

Thank you.

I get Syntax error with any Macro I try from this thread…what I am doing wrong?? I copy and paste directly into the sequences.lua file. Any ideas?

Thanks

TannersMom I just copied this macro tonight works AWESOME!! I/d Suggest you try it again make sure theres no accidental spaces.

Sometimes cut and paste turns the single quotes from the straight up and down one to the sort of end of sentence end of sentence ones (the slanted ones). That really messes things up on a Mac. Your milage may vary on a PC running Windows. Honestly thats 99% of the cut and paste problems folks have on here.

Thanks Amber! These macros work great! Love playing my rogue now - thanks again!

np … Thank Tasmanian Trader though for starting this thread and posting the original macros!