Marksman Hunter Patch 7.0.3 (27/7/'16)

Tim
Great job on the Macros, I got a question. For solo world playing I’d like to use Black Arrow so I have something else drawing aggro off of me as I am lvling a MM Hunter… Where should I add that into your Macro? and how many times??
Thanks

I also have a question, Tim. Would it be possible to make a crow macro in the place of the barrage one, and how would I go about it ?
I replaced Barrage with Murder of Crows, but it didn’t seem to work. It’s just that sometimes, with all the care in the world, I sometimes pick up a bit more than I can chew…

[quote quote=32603]I also have a question, Tim. Would it be possible to make a crow macro in the place of the barrage one, and how would I go about it ? I replaced Barrage with Murder of Crows, but it didn’t seem to work. It’s just that sometimes, with all the care in the world, I sometimes pick up a bit more than I can chew……
[/quote]

Sequences['MmNineties'] = {
specID = 254,
author = "Ðarkramz",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1, 1, ?, 3, ?, 2, 1",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling,talent:7/1] Sidewinders,Marked Shot',
	'/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
	/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows
]],
}

Cheers,

Darkramz

MmNineties should work now, make a typo in the postmacro part

This is wonderful, works a treat…
I don’t suppose you could create something similar for BeastMaster, that is, a two button type macro…
A big thank you in advance!

Tim Roeleveld. I want to nominate these macros for the HP macro set. After you have double checked it of course, since legion has been live for a couple of weeks and weapons are upgraded now.

Oops, forget what I asked for found it inside your macro pack, thanks…
Again wonderful stuff, thanks Tim.

has this been updated recently? Curious what people are pulling now? I’m using a different macro currently but I’d like to trust the darkramz ones more. Would love to know what kind of dps folks are pulling with these now.

Thanks,

[quote quote=36732]has this been updated recently? Curious what people are pulling now? I’m using a different macro currently but I’d like to trust the darkramz ones more. Would love to know what kind of dps folks are pulling with these now.
Thanks,
[/quote]

Just tried this out today, so far its the best working one. On a dummy i got 220k dps over a 3 min timeframe. Added in murder of crows. ilvl 866 24% crit, 19% haste, 22% mastery.

Hello, I had to reinstall my macros and addons for gnome, but now when I try to add Blood Fury to this macro it don’t work. It tells me I can’t do the now and the rest dosen’t go off. HELP?

[quote quote=38316]Hello, I had to reinstall my macros and addons for gnome, but now when I try to add Blood Fury to this macro it don’t work. It tells me I can’t do the now and the rest dosen’t go off. HELP?
[/quote]

Try adding it to the PreMacro line.

That’s where I added it, and it’s not working. It stops everything.