My BM Gnome Macro

[quote quote=23905]Blizzard does not allow any automation. While you maybe able to get away with it with a gaming keyboard, actually having it in a GS is just ask to get caught and to get your account banned. I am also afraid that if too many players use it, Blizzard may disable the GS addon and frankly I would hate to see that happen as I really love this addon.

[/quote]

I’m not sure what “automation” you’re referring to. But, I can assure you that none of these GS macros I’m posting are automated. unless you mean automatically AWESOME!.. then yes, guilty

[quote quote=23938]

Blizzard does not allow any automation. While you maybe able to get away with it with a gaming keyboard, actually having it in a GS is just ask to get caught and to get your account banned. I am also afraid that if too many players use it, Blizzard may disable the GS addon and frankly I would hate to see that happen as I really love this addon.

I’m not sure what “automation” you’re referring to. But, I can assure you that none of these GS macros I’m posting are automated. unless you mean automatically AWESOME!.. then yes, guilty
[/quote]

Your auto hot key you posted here:

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/my-bm-gnome-macro/#post-23410

Hi – am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.

I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…

Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus)
Spec: BM
Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3
Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond
Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d into Ferocious Adaptation

Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

[quote quote=24108]Hi – am sure these are great macros, but as with all the other BM Macros, these start out fine and about 30 seconds in I get disconnected from the server.
I use GS Macros on my MM Hunter, as well as my Arc Mage and SPriest with NO problems , it is only specific to the BM Macros that this is occuring…
Set up: ilvl 679 (Currently have my 2pc bonus) Spec: BM Talents: 1 1 2 2 3 3 3 Glyphs: Liberation, Endless Wrath and Animal Bond Pet: Wolf (SB) /talent spec’d into Ferocious Adaptation
Any thoughts from anyone as to why only the Beast Master GS Macros will not work for me (well they work but they disconnect me so are of no use)

[/quote]

One of the other threads helped me figure it out… I adjusted the timing on the keyboard click up to 50ms and that seems to have resolved the issue for me ! YAY i get to have my favorite spec in the entire game back !!!

`Sequences[‘Beast’] = { StepFunction = [[ limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end ]], PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=30 Dire Beast’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Stampede’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 Bestial Wrath’, ‘/cast !Focus Fire’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’, ‘/cast !Kill Shot’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Kill Command,!Kill Shot’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot’, PostMacro = [[ /use [combat] Draenic Agility Potion /use [combat] Berserking /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /startattack /petattack [@target,harm] /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() ]], }
Tell me what cha think

[quote quote=23410]a simple AutoHotkey script that will spam a button when you hold it down. this will effect buttons 1-9. and you can use your pause button on your keyboard (usually next to scroll lock) and it will pause the script so that you can use the 1-9 keys as normal (just press pause again to continue using the script).

Pause::
Suspend
Pause,,1
return

$1::
While GetKeyState("1","p"){
Send 1
Sleep 20
}
return

$2::
While GetKeyState("2","p"){
Send 2
Sleep 20
}
return
$3::
While GetKeyState("3","p"){
Send 3
Sleep 20
}
return
$4::
While GetKeyState("4","p"){
Send 4
Sleep 20
}
return
$5::
While GetKeyState("5","p"){
Send 5
Sleep 20
}
return
$6::
While GetKeyState("6","p"){
Send 6
Sleep 20
}
return
$7::
While GetKeyState("7","p"){
Send 7
Sleep 20
}
return
$8::
While GetKeyState("8","p"){
Send 8
Sleep 20
}
return
$9::
While GetKeyState("9","p"){
Send 9
Sleep 20
}
return
```<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-block"><a href="#23410" rel="nofollow">Quote</a></div>[/quote]

I have the program installed but unsure how to set this up to where it will work in WOW. any help is appreciated.

[quote quote=23809]@Dainius thats a script for use with Autohotkey. it’s a separate program you can download at http://www.autohotkey.com/ . all it does is let you hold down a key rather than push it over and over

[/quote]

Can you walk me through on how to set it up for WoW?

[quote quote=24261]

@Dainius thats a script for use with Autohotkey. it’s a separate program you can download at http://www.autohotkey.com/ . all it does is let you hold down a key rather than push it over and over

[/quote]

I actually don’t use this anymore because my keyboard serves the same function. but I can try and help you. right click on your desktop and go to “new” and you’ll see the option to create a new “AutoHotkey Script” in the drop down. go ahead and create a new script and name it whatever you prefer. then right click on your new script and click on “edit script” this will open a text document version of your script. go ahead and delete all the information in your new script and then copy and paste what I posted in there. save it, and then right click it and “run script” … it will show up in your system tray if you ever want to close it. the script provided is turned on and off using the “pause” key on your keyboard. Hope that helps…

[quote quote=24169]`Sequences[‘Beast’] = { StepFunction = [[ limit = limit or 1 if step == limit then limit = limit % #macros + 1 step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end ]], PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] ]], ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=30 Dire Beast’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Stampede’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 Bestial Wrath’, ‘/cast !Focus Fire’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’, ‘/cast !Kill Shot’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Kill Command,!Kill Shot’, ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot’, ‘/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot’, PostMacro = [[ /use [combat] Draenic Agility Potion /use [combat] Berserking /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /startattack /petattack [@target,harm] /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() ]], } Tell me what cha think
<div class=“d4p-bbt-quote-block”><a href="#24169" class=“d4p-bbt-quote-link” rel=“nofollow”>Quote</a></div>[/quote]

Sequences[‘Beast’] = { 
StepFunction = [[ 
           limit = limit or 1 
           if step == limit then
           limit = limit % #macros + 1 
           step = 1 else step = step % #macros + 1 end 
]], 
PreMacro = [[ 
/targetenemy [noharm][dead] 
]],
    ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=30 Dire Beast’,
    ‘/cast [nochanneling] Stampede’,
    ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=60 Bestial Wrath’,
    ‘/cast !Focus Fire’,
    ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage’,
    ‘/cast !Kill Shot’,
    ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=6 Kill Command,!Kill Shot’,
    ‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot’,
    ‘/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot’,
 PostMacro = [[ 
/use [combat] Draenic Agility Potion 
/use [combat] Berserking 
/use [combat]13 
/use [combat]14 
/startattack 
/petattack [@target,harm]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() ]],
}

think that’s what you were going for… I’ll try it out when I get a chance to logon and let you know…

[quote quote=24292]

@Dainius thats a script for use with Autohotkey. it’s a separate program you can download at http://www.autohotkey.com/ . all it does is let you hold down a key rather than push it over and over

I actually don’t use this anymore because my keyboard serves the same function. but I can try and help you. right click on your desktop and go to “new” and you’ll see the option to create a new “AutoHotkey Script” in the drop down. go ahead and create a new script and name it whatever you prefer. then right click on your new script and click on “edit script” this will open a text document version of your script. go ahead and delete all the information in your new script and then copy and paste what I posted in there. save it, and then right click it and “run script” .. it will show up in your system tray if you ever want to close it. the script provided is turned on and off using the “pause” key on your keyboard. Hope that helps….
[/quote]

Thank You so much I was wondering the same thing and this was a HUGE Help