Prot Warrior maximised Survivability and Dps (17 Stacks Uber Strike Dmg)

Rico,

Did you mean to take out some moves like Devastate and Impending Victory? I was wondering since you cut out a few abilities when changing to the GSE2.0 format. Didn’t know if this was on purpose or an over sight.

It’s due to the devastor spec.
Hope that helps.

Just for future reference and something I’ve recently learned from the forums is that GSE2.0 automatically converts Gnome Sequencer macros to GSE2.0. No need to post 2 different versions. Just import it as you normally would.

@Rico, The macro works great for me. I’m undergeared (840 ilvl) but I can still pull half the map and live! It takes just as long to kill 10 mobs as it does one, so why not pull them all? :smiley:

So thanks for the flowers
With that you can tank myth+3 without heal or just with an off speced heal at ilv 895 around that

Sequences['MYprotWar'] = {
author='Rågnår',
specID= 084,
helpTxt = 'Talents:  1223312',
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast charge
]],
'/cast Heroic Throw',
'/cast !Shield Block',
'/cast !Shield Slam',
'/cast Focused Rage',
'/cast !Revenge',
'/cast Devastate',
'/cast [combat] !Ignore Pain',
'//cast Focused Rage',
'/cast !Shield Block',
'/cast !Shield Slam',
'/cast !Revenge',
'/cast Victory Rush',
'/cast Devastate',
'/cast !Shield Block',
'/cast !Shield Slam',
'/cast [combat] Shockwave',
'/cast Devastate',
PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/castsequence [combat] Shield Slam, Revenge, Shield Slam, Revenge
/cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout
/cast [combat] Spell Reflection
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Battle Cry
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

I don’t know how it’s happening or what’s causing it, but ever since the restart from last week (9/8) /charge has been somehow targeting both types of monk statues and friendly players and charging to them. It’s so random when it does it, I can’t figure out any parameters or variables causing it. I don’t even know how it’s possible to /charge friendly targets, or why it’s even changing from hostile targets to friendly targets. It was working great before, so I assume maybe something server side? has anyone else had this odd issue happen?

Hi so many macros posted… :confused: I am so confused, can you paste in the latest working one please?
Thank you very much!