Ret Pala 6.0.2 one button working

Ive never been a fan of gnome sequencer, as you have to edit the wow lua script to run it, and since im not a programer i realy dont want to be messing with that sort of stuff, I may get tempted if i realy cant get macros to work how they are ment to. Good luck to people who can. For now got everything working perfict and can do pretty much the same thing with the action bar swaping. Ive only lost 1 action bar from using a bar swap macro used dominos to move and hide the main action bar 1 and re keybinded another in the wow ui keybinds, infact from using dominoes now i have gained 2 more bars and as long as you use the caracter specific keybinds box ticked then it doesnt mess up for your other characters not using bar swap macros. Have manged to work out how to use bar swaps, might end up making more macros with bar swaps in them, as they do alow for more randome procs to fired.

fair enough

[quote quote=20003]all well and good but this is a thread for ret not prot. Ku Dachi and i have a good prot pally macro made on gnome sequencer.

and furry why not use GS and skip losing 5 action bars for 1 macro? i can help ya with it
[/quote]

Can you link this macro, i’d like to take a look at it.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/prot-paladin-gnome-sequencer-macro-for-tanking/page/6/#post-20034

For the ret macro 1st button is what im using to fire off cd’s using mod and has mousover for judgment

#showtooltip 
/castsequence [nocombat,@mouseover] reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment
/cast [combat] !Exorcism
/cast [mod,combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod,combat]Holy Avenger
/swapactionbar 1 2

I find it interesting that you mention

Fuzzy Navel wrote:Ku Dachi and i have a good prot pally macro made on gnome sequencer.
that happens to be located in my thread, and uses my base macro, but you don’t bother to link to it, or mention anything about the original author of your modified macro.

Credit should def. be given when using another macro as your base imo. I gave you credit over in the dk forums for using your prot pally macro as a base for my blood dk macro.

On another topic i’m not sure if you pvp or not but would you make any changes to this macro for pvp purposes or just use as is?

Been trying to make a 1 button Ret dps and came up with this for single target so far, there is a slight delay waiting for CS to be up but other then that everything works. Has’nt locked up on me yet so please give it a try. Have to have Macro Toolkit.

#showtooltip Avenging Wrath
/castsequence [combat]reset=combat/5 !Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence reset=5 Crusader Strike, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=combat Exorcism, Execution Sentence, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism
/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath
/cast [combat] Holy Avenger
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

And heres my AOE one using the same as single but swapping out with multi hit casts

/castsequence [combat]reset=combat/5 !Seal of Righteousness,null
/castsequence reset=5 Hammer of the Righteous, Judgment, Divine Storm, Hammer of the Righteous
/castsequence reset=combat Exorcism, Execution Sentence, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism, Exorcism
/startattack

[quote quote=20978]Been trying to make a 1 button Ret dps and came up with this for single target so far, there is a slight delay waiting for CS to be up but other then that everything works. Has’nt locked up on me yet so please give it a try. Have to have Macro Toolkit.

/castsequence [combat]reset=combat/5 !Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence reset=5 Crusader Strike, Judgment, Templar’s Verdict, Crusader Strike
/startattack
[/quote]

[quote quote=20979]And heres my AOE one using the same as single but swapping out with multi hit casts

/castsequence [combat]reset=combat/5 !Seal of Righteousness,null
/castsequence reset=5 Hammer of the Righteous, Judgment, Divine Storm, Hammer of the Righteous
/startattack
[/quote]

I’ll convert those to GS when I come back from vacation and compare it to the one I built, I don’t main ret, so i’m open to rotation ideas. I’ll update the original post with my findings.

seems to be hanging up, it will cast maybe 2 spells then just quits?
#showtooltip
/castsequence [@mouseover]reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=combat Exorcism,null
/castsequence [mod,combat] Judgment,Crusader Strike
/castsequence [combat]reset=target/15 Crusader strike,judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast [mod,combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod,combat]Holy Avenger
/startattack

I just signed up here because I have been pulling my hair out trying to get gnomesequencer to work for me.
I have literally spent half a day on it. I am really frustrated.
Can you please help me make a macro for my level 90 pally ?

Thank you so much in advance.
J