7.1.5/2.0 Brew working macro

Here is what I m currently running with and appears to be working fine. Any suggestions/corrections are welcome:

Sequences['brew'] = {
  SpecID = 268,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,1,1,3,1,1,2",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress = {
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      "/cast Blackout Strike",
      "/cast Keg Smash",
      "/cast Rushing Jade Wind",
      "/cast Ironskin Brew",
      "/cast Breath of Fire",
      "/cast Blackout Strike",
      "/castsequence Keg Smash, Rushing Jade Wind, Breath of Fire, Ironskin Brew, Purifying Brew",
      "/cast [@player] Exploding Keg",
      "/cast Tiger Palm",
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Leg Sweep",
      },
    },
  },
}

What uptime of ISB?

I like it. I took off leg sweep cause its very situational but everything else is good.

Ive been using your macro by running mythic dungeons… my god, your macro is HEAVEN! Healer is loving it. I had no problem by picking up enemies in no times. You rock!

Last time I looked it appeared to be up 100% of the time.

Thanks, I really enjoy it also. Only issue I have is that RJW takes up most of screen as a tauren.

[quote quote=40319]I like it. I took off leg sweep cause its very situational but everything else is good.
[/quote]

I just wanted something to put under “KeyRelease” area. I tried ISB there and it just spammed.

What haste level do you guys run with that it is up 100% of the time? Just wondering, I main WW but do some BrM on the side.

Hello,

I am new to this site, could you please explain to me what am i supposed to do with the macro? in what addon should i put it? or what?

Thank you!

[quote quote=43200]Hello,
I am new to this site, could you please explain to me what am i supposed to do with the macro? in what addon should i put it? or what?
Thank you!
[/quote]

Gnomesequencer (GS-E Version 2)

I got the addon, but it keeps giving errors in game, is there a tutorial on gow ro install and run the macro in the addon, google didnt help.

if i was to take out legsweep what would i delete

SO does anyone elses monk take alot of damg, i seem to get beat up and im at 876 ilvl, i try using this macro but i take alot of damg.

There is still a fundemental problem with this which is the same for other tank 1 button macros. Your mitigation as a Brewmaster monk is setup as a brew management spec meaning your balancing using your Ironskin Brew along w/ your Purifying Brew to remove stagger. Failure to manage the 2 properly will always result in a poor result on any content of increasing difficulty. As a person who tanks in a mythic progression guild I can tell you the results would not be good. As a tank you have to have the ability to manage your mitigation tools. NO 1 button macro will ever achieve that. What you can do is use GS to set up an ideal spammable sequence for your tiger palm Keg Smash ect but your brews must be managed manually if you want to get the most out of the class. This is much like prot pallies who try to macro in SOTR. This has to be managed as well.

Anyone serious about learning to tank needs to have weakauras setup to monitor these abilities. This is the reason I stopped posting macro on here shortly after Legions release. 2 many people looking for a easy 1 win 1 button macro. This is a tool like anything else don’t make it a crutch. Learn any class your playing and play it properly to yield good results.

@Kaj your probrably getting beat up from your stagger getting maxed out and you taking ticking dmg which won’t be easy to heal since all of your brew charges are getting chewed up in the macro with none left to purify with. Just looking at it I can tell you it will get off a purify when you don’t need it early but you won’t have charges for when you actually need to purify later which is why brew’s cannot be macro’d in.

@somenoob
True, but one thing - you CAN do ISB in spammable rotation. 100% Uptime of ISB is a good thing.
With cool macro you can forget about offensive abilities and focus on defensive ones. 1 macros cant do all your spell, but it can make it like 5 buttons. I successfully use macro on 9/10 NH Heroic.

[quote quote=44410]@somenoob True, but one thing – you CAN do ISB in spammable rotation. 100% Uptime of ISB is a good thing. With cool macro you can forget about offensive abilities and focus on defensive ones. 1 macros cant do all your spell, but it can make it like 5 buttons. I successfully use macro on 9/10 NH Heroic.
[/quote]
ok so to be more successful what do i remove frfom this macro and use manually

Purifying Brew ofc

Sorry, what does ISB stand for? and can someone break up the macros, into a few that would work better than just 1. i dont mind pressing a few buttons?

IronSkin Brew, most macro-ers use simple abbreviations as its easier than writing 10+ full skill names lol

Also Tried to take leg sweep out but for some reason i got around a 10-30k drop in dps

wow you used this macro to do brew master nh heroic?