7.1.5/2.0 Brew working macro

[quote quote=44410]@somenoob True, but one thing – you CAN do ISB in spammable rotation. 100% Uptime of ISB is a good thing. With cool macro you can forget about offensive abilities and focus on defensive ones. 1 macros cant do all your spell, but it can make it like 5 buttons. I successfully use macro on 9/10 NH Heroic.
[/quote]

which macro did you use for the nh heroic

I am using my own macros. You can find it here “Legendary Chest (BoF) Macros

[quote quote=44410]@somenoob True, but one thing – you CAN do ISB in spammable rotation. 100% Uptime of ISB is a good thing. With cool macro you can forget about offensive abilities and focus on defensive ones. 1 macros cant do all your spell, but it can make it like 5 buttons. I successfully use macro on 9/10 NH Heroic.
[/quote]

You can but I don’t recommend it.

All Brews should be managed with weakauras/stagger bar Auras. You can use a 1 button for your spammable abilities but even then you need to ensure you are never capping on energy or running 2 low on Energy. If your macro works for you great use it. I don’t feel things like this should be recommended to someone just learning the game. You need to have a basic understanding of your class and its resources.

ANY brew included in a macro will simply over-use brews and yes the uptime can and will build but you can and will run into an issue of getting brew starved on longer fights to use for Purifying. Once you have your 4 set and the legendary chest your basic rotation will change up some as well. For casual game play go for it use it. If you are actually wanting to min/max and properly get better at the game don’t macro in Brews period. I am happy your 9/10H on your macro but that does not mean it is “ideal” as I already got 10/10H and my 4 set for the tier after 3 days 12 hrs played at lvl 110. The only fight in the whole heroic Tier of any challenge is Gul’dan. Get into mythic after the first 3 then lets see how well your macro works.

I didnt say what it’s “Ideal”. I say what its help me to do another things in battle. If you did 10/10 HC then we can compare logs.
I will use my macro in mythic - there is no reasons not to use it. If its bad - i will modify it to work better.

Could we please put our dicks away and stop waving them about trying to see whos is bigger, i dont care whos done 10/10 mythic or heroic raid etc or if this macro is rubbish compared to that one or that you shouldnt 1 button macro this class or that class or new players should to play the game and rotations. Ive played wow now for 2 months, as a Blood DK [a few weeks as a Frost too] Last 2 weeks ive been playing a Monk and loving it. Both classes im using a 1 button macro with a few of the utility skills on 2/3/4/5 and im able to do mythic+5 easily only ilvl850 monk and ilvl875 blood, no legendary yet but im enjoying the game, been exploring, clearing old areas and learning bits of lore, back story so i dont want to be button bashing 20 skills for a perfect rotation or waiting to use this skill

[quote quote=45104]Could we please put our dicks away and stop waving them about trying to see whos is bigger, i dont care whos done 10/10 mythic or heroic raid etc or if this macro is rubbish compared to that one or that you shouldnt 1 button macro this class or that class or new players should to play the game and rotations. Ive played wow now for 2 months, as a Blood DK [a few weeks as a Frost too] Last 2 weeks ive been playing a Monk and loving it. Both classes im using a 1 button macro with a few of the utility skills on 2/3/4/5 and im able to do mythic+5 easily only ilvl850 monk and ilvl875 blood, no legendary yet but im enjoying the game, been exploring, clearing old areas and learning bits of lore, back story so i dont want to be button bashing 20 skills for a perfect rotation or waiting to use this skill
[/quote]

LOL!! I wrote this macro as well as many others I use on all classes. I find it fun and reliable to do the quick things I need to do on an alt toon (all my toons are alts since played since release). Most of us are 40-60 hour a week sheep, have kids by now, and a partner. So this just provides a way to get quests done quicker. Also, since blizzard has dumbed down the game so much, it is fun to write these 1-button-macros because it gives you just a bit of the old theory-crafting we used to have to do when we had alot more stats and choices.

so i been using this macro with no isues till i hit 110 after that i cant figure out y but my staggers not clearing any ideas ?

Im not sure which one is broken… your marco or GSE addon… lol your macro has been great till 7.2 broke it. I used your macro, it kept causing me to lose macro into movement right or left while held down on mouse. >_<

I m still using 2.07 I believe and all works fine. It might be that Brewmasters are just broken in general. since 7.2 I take insane damage from content I outgear.

[quote quote=46673]Im not sure which one is broken… your marco or GSE addon… lol your macro has been great till 7.2 broke it. I used your macro, it kept causing me to lose macro into movement right or left while held down on mouse. >_<
[/quote]

ah, that might be why… Im using newest 2.0.14 verison… lol guess I gotta find that 2.07 verison :slight_smile:

ok. any new update for this macro? Since I noticed like you said, we take so much damage taken now. Also I noticed two words that are now red instead of blue color are Purifying and Ironskin brew.

I have legendary Chest and Helm so far.

allright, nobody posts new update so Im going go ahead to post here. This macro is by Kevin I think so I kinda changed few things in this macro…

its due to Purifying and Ironskin that are now sharing CDs same time… which is very annoying. So I removed those and use them as manually. As for Talents, I tested and changed till I feel comforting with it. So, its up to you guys to change talent till you feel comforting with it. Mystic Vilality is nice talent but issue is Stagger hurts even more which has to use purifying more often. So I use Dampen Harm instead. As for 45 level talents, Black Ox Brew is nice idea to use but I use Light brewing instead.

So far, I tested this macro for Heroic NH as tank. Stagger isnt bad to deal with as long as you have weakaura to control Stagger.

Feel free to give advices to changes talents and stuffs.

Sequences['brew'] = {
  Author="ME",
  SpecID=268,
  Talents = "2,1,1,2,3,1,2",
  Default=1,
  Icon='spell_monk_brewmaster_spec',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },