8.0 Test at 1 Button

Home/Classes/Druids/Feral/8.0.x/8.0 Test at 1 Button

Forums Forums Classes Druids Feral 8.0.x 8.0 Test at 1 Button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

This is my first test for a single button macro for Feral
    Talents 1,2,1,1,3,2,2
    *update for auto stealth out of combat
    *update to remove Feral Frenzy
    *update 1:46pm 7/19/18

dytpcaWsQQ8wuY2qIzsLWSPIBQc(fjDBGANQ0Ev2nP2VK)sLKFJyOaXGfnCG0bPk1Xu1XPQQfsLslLQWIrslNqpMONk1YeEoQMiGmvuCzitNYfPQ0Hb9mO01jXgPQyRuj1MvH2ovIUhvQAwq10urDAOyKuP4Bey0QiJdGtsv0WqPUgsDEQsohGADuPYDjO3pMD)1(4RhE7cxX4BZSBmM1mqhK24R)4FSrSgi0rOIJT7V2nihqxV(auksCnsKJHO5Jz3Fm7(RvLqUvjljbmvOjSY4XkGY5DJ1Qsi34i)vqAjQYkfrCK5EjbmvOvzLpGiWRKoIhVs6iE8kF2cagVYhqe4vshXJxjDepELrqtbaELpGiWRKoIhVs6iE8kJGMcGDXUwvc5wLSKeWuHMWkF2uaM(398AvjKBvYssatfAcRKoEbR9d5LhiheKJgZU)AvjrZjoOkHkgrrZpH5Ovj7DJ1Qsi3QeaWyPSl21QsIMtCqvcvmIIMFcZrRYF262qG6JIwAyi61nYFfK2WaDw7hYlqerC(y29xRkHCRswAYrIiy3fcRuafa7gRvLqUvjlnHBiOJDcVsnrsatfAcR8zh0NfmBniIOdqPizmZwdcHBhGsrYyMnB26guK0tG29zJDT3k2jI4AGG61hGAfOJNAdj6sK2Wq0ZTZMTb

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

For the new export layout start to learn how to post in a code box or you will fall off the screen and no one will be able to use the macros and i will end up deleting useless attempts.

You paste into text box anyway so look at the button. Either hit the code button once, paste after the apostrophe and then hit it again to close off the tag. This will then create the code box and your post will be better formatted.

DLake
    Grunt

Does it not show in a box for you?

Spoony
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Does it not show in a box for you?

it does now 😛

but i’m guessing that’s because CYm fixed it?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Much better now 🙂

Green text is good… everything else bad!

burx
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Can you put the Talents used please?

DLake
    Grunt

done thanks

Eric Sanders
    Senior Sergeant

This works but I’m getting the message “You are in shapeshift form” when I use it.

Silverdragon00
    Senior Sergeant

I kept getting “Spell not learned” and “You are in shapeshift form” repeatedly while testing your macro…. Talents followed by your macro as well.

Edit**** Removed Swipe since its NOT part of Feral spellbook anymore. Removed Feral Frenzy. but still getting You are in shapeshift after removed those spells out of your macro.

Edit 2***** Removed /cast cat form as well (in keypress)… stopped getting you are in shapeshift error now. Macro getting smoothly now. Im at 203k steady with this macro on details! dps meter.

my stats:
    Crits – 36%
    Haste – 42%
    Mastery – 46%
    Vers – 10%

Legendary worn:
    Soul of the Archdruid ring and Prydaz necklace

Alexandre Crespo
    Grunt

dont work my druid dont do nothing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.