8.0 Test at 1 Button

This is my first test for a single button macro for Feral
Talents 1,2,1,1,3,2,2
*update for auto stealth out of combat
*update to remove Feral Frenzy
*update 1:46pm 7/19/18

dytpcaWsQQ8wuY2qIzsLWSPIBQc(fjDBGANQ0Ev2nP2VK)sLKFJyOaXGfnCG0bPk1Xu1XPQQfsLslLQWIrslNqpMONk1YeEoQMiGmvuCzitNYfPQ0Hb9mO01jXgPQyRuj1MvH2ovIUhvQAwq10urDAOyKuP4Bey0QiJdGtsv0WqPUgsDEQsohGADuPYDjO3pMD)1(4RhE7cxX4BZSBmM1mqhK24R)4FSrSgi0rOIJT7V2nihqxV(auksCnsKJHO5Jz3Fm7(RvLqUvjljbmvOjSY4XkGY5DJ1Qsi34i)vqAjQYkfrCK5EjbmvOvzLpGiWRKoIhVs6iE8kF2cagVYhqe4vshXJxjDepELrqtbaELpGiWRKoIhVs6iE8kJGMcGDXUwvc5wLSKeWuHMWkF2uaM(398AvjKBvYssatfAcRKoEbR9d5LhiheKJgZU)AvjrZjoOkHkgrrZpH5Ovj7DJ1Qsi3QeaWyPSl21QsIMtCqvcvmIIMFcZrRYF262qG6JIwAyi61nYFfK2WaDw7hYlqerC(y29xRkHCRswAYrIiy3fcRuafa7gRvLqUvjlnHBiOJDcVsnrsatfAcR8zh0NfmBniIOdqPizmZwdcHBhGsrYyMnB26guK0tG29zJDT3k2jI4AGG61hGAfOJNAdj6sK2Wq0ZTZMTb

For the new export layout start to learn how to post in a code box or you will fall off the screen and no one will be able to use the macros and i will end up deleting useless attempts.

You paste into text box anyway so look at the button. Either hit the code button once, paste after the apostrophe and then hit it again to close off the tag. This will then create the code box and your post will be better formatted.

Does it not show in a box for you?

it does now :stuck_out_tongue:

but i’m guessing that’s because CYm fixed it?

Much better now :slight_smile:

Green text is good… everything else bad!

Can you put the Talents used please?

done thanks

This works but I’m getting the message “You are in shapeshift form” when I use it.

I kept getting “Spell not learned” and “You are in shapeshift form” repeatedly while testing your macro… Talents followed by your macro as well.

Edit**** Removed Swipe since its NOT part of Feral spellbook anymore. Removed Feral Frenzy. but still getting You are in shapeshift after removed those spells out of your macro.

Edit 2***** Removed /cast cat form as well (in keypress)… stopped getting you are in shapeshift error now. Macro getting smoothly now. Im at 203k steady with this macro on details! dps meter.

my stats:
Crits - 36%
Haste - 42%
Mastery - 46%
Vers - 10%

Legendary worn:
Soul of the Archdruid ring and Prydaz necklace

dont work my druid dont do nothing

Great macro :smiley:

Not sure what changed but i was used to seeing thing like
Sequences[‘FirelordST4’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
Author=“Incindium”,
SpecID=267,
Talents = “1,2,1,2,3,1,2”,
Help = [[8.0.1 alpha build]],
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
For macros now all i am seeing under the 8.x macros is liek the following
d0JLcaGELc9sLsElkABQsEmPUSIzRe)vPIBsu9lr1TrI7PKs7uvTxPDtL9d5AIYWqb)MQgOsQmuuvgmOHRuPdQcUlQYXqCCLsTqvKLQcTyalhOhQKKNkSmrEojtej1urLjRsA6uUOsIomupJW1vfBuPGTIQkBwPOTRKW0uPMfs9zvIVRKuJujfFtf1Ov

Brutal Slash replaces swipe but if you call swipe it executes brutal slash

Also Feral Frenzy needs to be taken out since I opted away from it on my talent build

[quote quote=60630]I kept getting “Spell not learned” and “You are in shapeshift form” repeatedly while testing your macro…. Talents followed by your macro as well.
Edit**** Removed Swipe since its NOT part of Feral spellbook anymore. Removed Feral Frenzy. but still getting You are in shapeshift after removed those spells out of your macro.
Edit 2***** Removed /cast cat form as well (in keypress)… stopped getting you are in shapeshift error now. Macro getting smoothly now. Im at 203k steady with this macro on details! dps meter.
my stats: Crits – 36% Haste – 42% Mastery – 46% Vers – 10%
Legendary worn: Soul of the Archdruid ring and Prydaz necklace[/quote]

I removed the same spells as you and I’m still getting “You are in shapeshift form”

What you are seeing now is the new code to copy & paste.

The message “You are in shapshift form” is from the line of code bellow
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1
This is the code to fire regrowth without shifting you out of cat form so when it hits that line of code and you dont have Predatory Swiftness up (which allows you to cast regrowth in cat form) it does not allow you to shapeshift and thus cant cast regrowth because you are in shapeshift form. You can take the line out but then you are stuck trying to do it manually. I have error sound off so I dont here it and the text is a minor anoyance for the free heals.

I am now lost. I don’t see
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

on the macro anywhere. Is there any way to disable it? or add Predatory Swiftness?

Predatory Swiftness Druid - Feral Spec
Requires Druid (Feral)
Your finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point to make your next Regrowth or Entangling Roots instant, free, and castable in all forms.

As for the code you are asking about
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1
This is in the Post Macro section of GSE

Like I said you can take those three lines out but then you will need to pop regrowth on your own when you proc Predatory Swiftness.

Ok, ive been away from lazy macros for a long time, whats this new format/syntax now? its just one big paragraph of letters numbers and symbols, where can i read about this?