Arms – 5.1

Thanks to all for providing some macros and Donuts for putting it together and then I tweaked it. If you would like a multibar similar to this check next post. Let us know how it works for you guys or if you can make it even better post it here.

This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info

I included a modifier to dump rage. If you prefer to dump rage with Heroic Strike instead of Slam, just swap the spells from their position.

/castsequence [mod] Slam;reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Execute
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Mortal Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Colossus Smash
/castsequence reset=0.3 Battle Shout
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Deadly Calm
/cast Charge
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/cast [combat] !Skull Banner
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

I updated this macro recently, it should be the first post of this topic on first page.

I don’t mean to be a pain, but how do you get that many characters into a macro? I’m blocked at 255.

Follow this guide (Link)
It will extend the characters limit in a macro.

Could we get a pvp version up and running? (more hamstrings and what not mixed in)

Hello Sinethekitsune, I’m not around the game right now but I use it in pvp because one of the glyphs I put in the character it slows down people when it attacks them with Heroic Strike or Cleave.

I know it might not be as fast as doing Harmstring but, I’ll see what I can do later and maybe add it as a null reset on target at the beginning of the macro.

workin like a charm Luis , thanks again.

super duper macro jesse… addon. it’s out dates so be sure to check “load out dated macros.” can be found on wow interface… just google it

[quote quote=5019]Thanks to all for providing some macros and Donuts for putting it together and then I tweaked it. If you would like a multibar similar to this check next post. Let us know how it works for you guys or if you can make it even better post it here.
Attention! This is a Super Duper Macro ← Click for more info
English

/cast Charge
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

[/quote]

Hey !

This is great but i think you should switch slam and heroic strike , especially for arms !
Heroic strike has to be used with the procs , so do it manually!
Slam can be used all the time , when enough rage, and it will do more damage than heroic strike without procs!

[quote quote=5296]Hey !

This is great but i think you should switch slam and heroic strike , especially for arms !

Heroic strike has to be used with the procs , so do it manually!

Slam can be used all the time , when enough rage, and it will do more damage than heroic strike without procs!
[/quote]

Hello there Donuts, I understand what you meant. But is an easy fix, just switch the spells.

In my case I decided to leave Heroic Strike as default because I feel lazy and I rather make it auto benefit from the proc and let Slam to get dust lol.

i totally understand your point , but i m just saying for the others…
switch the two spells for max dps =)
use heroic strike with alt.
Enjoy!

Is it me or is the macro not opening up for anyone else?

Ok I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but all these macros do is spam in annoying white writing in chat. I started off I downloaded the lastest version, ticked the load out of date addons, followed the guide to setting up the macro by making a normal macro then upgrading it, copy pasting the macro into the new upgraded macro box, dragging down the macro to button 1 and clicking a target dummy. I press 1 and it just spams the macro in white writing but doesn’t do anything else. So i pressed 1 a bunch of times and I get the too many messages message. I tried every macro on this page. Any ideas?

Hello Nicholas, sorry for the inconvenience. It seems that Jquery (javascript language) I was using it was in cutting edge mode and since they seem to have updated to the last version it broke a few things.
I reverted back to the old version and all it seems to work fine again.

Hello mrbob, if you are talking about SuperDuperMacro addon, make sure before you paste the macro to delete any information inside the macro box, it usually comes with a default message and it would break things if is not removed before pasting the actual macro.

Thanks a million!

I tried making this but it doesnt implement hamstring is there a way?

#showtooltip mortal strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,hamstring
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Mortal Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Colossus Smash
/castsequence [mod:alt] heroic strike;reset=target Execute
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast bloodbath
/cast Charge
/startattack

Hello ubiloz5, try to add this at the beginning of the macro. Hopefully it works.

/castsequence reset=target Hamstring,null

[quote quote=5019]Thanks to all for providing some macros and Donuts for putting it together and then I tweaked it. If you would like a multibar similar to this check next post. Let us know how it works for you guys or if you can make it even better post it here.
Attention! This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info
Information! I included a modifier to dump rage. If you prefer to dump rage with Heroic Strike instead of Slam, just swap the spells from their position.
English

/cast Charge
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

[/quote]

I have the toolkit up and everytime I try to make a new add on and name it and pick and icon hit okay to type in the exstened box I get nothing like it disapears. When I try to change a saved macro to yours it reverts back to the old macro when I save it. What am I doing wrong.

Going off of captivation Li’s post on their Frost DK Priority Cast Macro I think I have a decent (as I am sure there is room for improvement) one for Arms Warriors.

===Main/Single Rotation (Bar 1 - Button 1)===

#showtooltips 16
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Mortal Strike
/cast Overpower
/swapactionbar 1 6

===Buffs/Secondary Attacks - Single (Bar 6 - Button 1 and Button 2)===

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Colossus Smash,Slam
/cast [combat] Battle Shout
/cast Charge
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 6
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

===Execution (Bar 1 - Button 2)===

#showtooltips Execute
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Overpower
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Colossus Smash
/cast Execute
/swapactionbar 1 6

===Multi Rotation (Bar 1 - Button 3)===

#showtooltips 16
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Cleave
/cast Overpower
/cast Sweeping Strikes
/swapactionbar 1 6

===Muti/Buffs (Bar 6 - Button 3)===

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Colossus Smash,Thunder Clap
/cast [combat] Battle Shout
/cast [combat] Sweeping Strikes
/cast Charge
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 6
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

THINGS OF NOTE: When I made this I was only level 85 and thus did not have the level 87 ability also i have my tier 4 talent seperate also. Additionally, these macros were made useing an addon called SuperDuperMacro that allows macro lengths beyond the 250 character limit.

Enjoy and please share any enhancements to this.

Hey, i really like this new macro style.

Do you guys think a pvp one is possible for arms?
Does anyone can give one?
(I can test if it helps)