BFA Beta Macros??

Forums Forums Classes Shamans Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Enhancement BFA Beta Macros??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Was wondering if anyone that has Beta access has made any macros yet? Would love to test them out.

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Well as i keep saying, at this point you’d be as well making your own right now.

Reason being is there is no formatting, it’s only /casts that can work so that makes it 1 /cast spell per line.
    There is no optimisation to be done.

Kj
    Grunt

Yea, thats the thing I tried making one with just /cast Rockbiter just to test it out and nothing, also tried the record macro and same thing. When I push the macro button nothing happens. Am I missing something? I also did put more than just /cast Rockbiter as I tried something like

/cast Rockbiter
    /cast rockbiter
    /cast Flametongue
    /cast Stormstrike

so is that not the right format to put in the sequence section?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I would need to see the verbose of what you’re putting in.. if it’s rockbiter and not Rockbiter then it’s not going to work

Kj
    Grunt

literally I tried one with just Rockbiter as written below in the sequence section and it nothing happened when I pushed the macro.

/cast Rockbiter

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Alright, i will have a look once i get home from work, but that’s in a few hours.

All i can say for it at the moment is try clicking on it see if that works.
    Try it in a simple /m macro and see if that works.
    Make sure you’re Enhancement when you wrote it and not Elemental/Resto as you create a macro based on your specid at the time you hit “New”

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Oh and forgot, check you’re not using Beta 2 version of GSE… when you create the macro you need to do a /reload to fix it. It will look like the macro has been created but when you /reload it’s taken out of your action bar and is a book again. Will work when you create the macro again

Happened on Import but not sure about new… should have been fixed in beta 3

Kj
    Grunt

Yea, all should be fine. As I wasn’t able to save anything in beta 2 but 3 allowed me to save they just don’t do anything haha. even tried a /reload to see if that would make it work. I’ll try what you suggested in a regular /m macro shortly. Thanks for your assistance in trying to figure this out.

Kj
    Grunt

Ok, a basic /m macro will cast the basic /cast Rockbiter however it won’t in Beta 3 of GSE. I have submitted a bug on Github just in case as I don’t see how this can be not related to GSE.

Kj
    Grunt

Latest update, I got it to work by NOT renaming the macro and just leaving it as “NEW SEQUENCE” going to do some more messing around

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Enhancement’ is closed to new topics and replies.