DAVVVVEPROTWARR PLEASE HELP ME FIX THE SCRIPT

Home/Classes/Warriors/Protection/8.0.x/DAVVVVEPROTWARR PLEASE HELP ME FIX THE SCRIPT

Forums Forums Classes Warriors Protection 8.0.x DAVVVVEPROTWARR PLEASE HELP ME FIX THE SCRIPT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Grunt
    Swedave
    Grunt

StepFunction = “Priority List”, It dont work so you get to press edit , then press the 1 on the right from configuration and change it from Sequential to Priority list . Its a one button spam button . Feel free to change it how ever you like . And please tell me what y think .

Swedave
    Grunt

Tanked Pateon raid and mytic + dung without any issue .

Abby
    First Sergeant

dKdlcaWsjO3IsTninBvYnLu(fi3gL8yuTtk2Ry3kSFO(jHkdts63u6Yadvsmyedxc5GsjhwPJPIZjLAHQuwQu0ILqTCvzAkQNs1Yi65inrqLPsWKjKPt6IsaxLqPNjvDDfzJsK2kkAZsu2oOQoTQYxLa9zcfFhuLXjP6UOWObLJlrCsvQ(MQQRjvoVuywq8AjQwhHQoNieZjoCTyYKjZcuPP4ekyRMnJrgH4c7fyO049ihejIerIirKXHdu2oDPXCIxB5pltWJ(zh0ieZjcXCIdXxQIjY(2szmY4q8LQycA)CFm9XH4lvXK(5zz9yMJdXxQIjYo0Uy6IdXxQIjoSpWLim52sHfdACi(svkOKjWGdWe2ClRIxLbMG29lrWKZbTkcMu))GGj3USwrysPtVgiyck6FpcMG21jJ5poeFPkMmJ2gTEm1JdXxQIjY(2YQXle0Oj4cSuqeI5ehIVuftyZTSkEvgyYPD15o0yKXHO6(0v1LxE04fcAu5bO0ieZjoKUpXauWaWQbMWEyHTpwmylcSIyeJmoeFPkMWMLvK4PW(ktzGjNQ)D)ZrJxXs1Al)zJq04vEGAl)zJq04UckQ0Pbx)SJ4oOKjWq)2ROrJ7fb43HlMt8wtkm7lUyhLpSWBGjTMuy2x87C7iE8A7yAVUpuWd(GH(zh5w0Oj

Added avatar to shift modifier so that it wouldn’t waste on trash.

Jeff Fox
    Grunt

Forgive the noob question please, but what is the difference in the coding between Swedave’s in the original post and Abby’s in the last post? I have seen the change of format on a number of other macros….are they interchangeable? For different versions?

Abby
    First Sergeant

Forgive the noob question please, but what is the difference in the coding between Swedave’s in the original post and Abby’s in the last post? I have seen the change of format on a number of other macros….are they interchangeable? For different versions?

This.

Added avatar to shift modifier so that it wouldn’t waste on trash.

I only removed avatar from the sequence and put it in a modifier so that it wouldn’t waste it on trash and not have it for a fight.

Der Mahoney
    Grunt

Thanks for that, works well in pvp. Can I just remove Shield Wall and Slamming so I can work it manually?

Danke dafür , funktioniert gut im pvp. Kann ich Schildwall und Zuschlagen einfach entfernen , damit ich es manuell wirken kann?

Swedave
    Grunt

Sequences[‘DAVVVVEPROTWARR’] = {

Author=”DAVVVVE”,
    StepFunction = “Priority List”,
    SpecID=73,
    Talents = “3,1,2,2,2,2,2, PVP Adaption , Shield Bash ,Sword and Board ,Moral Killer”,
    PreMacro = [[
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
    ‘/cast Avatar’,
    ‘/cast Thunder Clap’,
    ‘/cast Impending Victory’,
    ‘/cast Shield Block’,
    ‘/cast Shield Bash’,
    ‘/castsequence [combat] Revenge,Demoralizing Shout,Blood Fury,Battle Shout,Pummel’,
    ‘/cast Shockwave’,
    ‘/cast Spell reflection’,
    PostMacro = [[
    /cast [combat] Ignore Pain
    /startattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
    }

Sir_Ewing
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Do not have GCDs so they will do better a Keypress and KeyRelease .

If you are going to use post macros, then you need to set a loop limit for it to work. Pre Macros for the most part will work without a loop limit, but It is still best to set one.

Loop limits tells the macro, on how meany complete cycles of the macros before the pre and post macro reset, so that they can fire off again.

Example: With a loop of 4 the pre and post macros will fire once, and then wait for 3 more complete cycles be for they fire again.

Pre macro default as if the loop was set at 1: So you really don’t really set a loop limit of you want the pre macro to fire off each and every time. However post macro default at 0: So if they will never fire off if you don’t set a loop limit.

Standfast
    Scout

Was a big fan of this macro in legion, primarily because it took care of ignore pain as well. With this 8.0 version, IP doesn’t seem to be firing off for me at all. All my rage is being consumed by the other abilities. Any workarounds for this? Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.