Direbrew Mistweaver macro

Home/Classes/Monks/Mistweaver/8.0.x/Direbrew Mistweaver macro

Forums Forums Classes Monks Mistweaver 8.0.x Direbrew Mistweaver macro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

So since there are not that many Mistweaver macro’s available i went for it and made this little baby. please note its still a work in progress and i still need to figure out how to add [Essence Font] without channeling to it. but for now it works for me.

Also please note:
    1. I put [Summon Jade Serpent] on a separate keybind using :
    /cast [@cursor] Summon Jade Serpent Statue

2. As said [Essence Font] is on a separate keybind for now using:

which seems to be working for now.

dmKmeaWjbunkuI6ucaRsq1SeHDPi5xQqdtfCmswgk8mfHPja11eITHI(MqzCkIwhkP7jazGcshurXcrfEOaLjIs1fvuAJcigPasNuqzLOsEPaXnfs7ejgQIulfLWtj1urQ2QaPVkq1BrL6UOu2RK)kaAWqhwPfRO6XkmzK0Lj2Si6ZIQrRIonLwnkrETOy2I0Trv7wQFRQHJuoUGy5u8CetNQRRsBxO67OIoVO06fqz)GlvrVOOkn7HXIz5GfZg8amAWlkmk6LM(MkTtkTsPMycfJsZUKCVPErrv6avsPvA2LHLQqfq)bKFZiaUaM82d3(TTZbK)Ve5JlgaJAjoNYgxmaYVdZdOFUoGC(Mmea3MkGC(Td48RPb0n)n)eq(TxaxcGHCTJmPzNc4kmaxQufQaci3HY)xI8XftIX52TKA7Cwbu)VFA7CaJAjoBa6pG0msCPDadQnUnzwa3MkGZ2XL0NMTZbK3sCa9hW5cGJL4a(xNyPkas(3pTDoG8wIdi)MX25a6NcpGBkNBwcG2M4B7aowItMc4c4kCkVlHZkG0UoG6lp)3aYslvbqIV(va8BaxajcnXSUaygj7CBt125aEj2oNvab84yjoGCh64AiVHna1xE(VbKRLQaOwm0K2bu7RFfat(gaLLia(jb8sKPae4k8(DjCazfWzsjpG0UoGcHi9qam53oGFd4cirOjM1fa53H5bKLjIay6gyz53H5dCcGjFdGwpak9mx)8nLMDRrMBeodnyNl)CXa4NeWzi0KHtkD0Dy(GkgI9BsrVOOk6ffvPpowIdi39po3ULuBNZgGkvevevrHrPpowItKqUspea5ou()sKpUysmo3ULuBNZkG6)9tBNdyulXzdqJqepG81KloGaQuruXIKaqfJaM5KmsaOsXKzSdjauPyYm2HeaQumzg7qcavkMmJDO00n2oJ4QIJsRDHwGC7HB)U0AjKR0UDtlDqKSSqsLLif9YlnDJTZioJIJshej70gHqk6ffvPpowItKqUspea5U)X52TKA7C2auPIOIOsaOsfrflsrHrPpowIdOsXK5Khkktu6JJL4aQyWGrSjlV0t)ep6omFrV8spTrIUdZx0lV0b75NVEXr5LxAnnzeg7ffgXou6OBF30WAxmXL2TFxCuE5vbUsage Information
    Decided to make a functioning mouseover Mistweaver macro that works and wont burn trough mana as quickly.
    I added [@mouseover,channeling: Soothing Mist] to prevent Vivify and Enveloping mist to be cast outside soothing mist making them always instant casts.

*Note*: put Summon jade statue on a seperate keybinding using: /cast [@cursor] Summon Jade Serpent Statue for ease of use.
    *note* : Also put essence font on a seperate macro (see lazymacro’s for it)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Soothing Mist, Thunder Focus Tea, Dampen Harm, Renewing Mist

Main Sequence: Soothing Mist, Vivify, Renewing Mist, Enveloping Mist

Elzo van Vulpen
    Grunt

Did a few Mythics and 2 raids with this macro today and have to say i love it!
    pulled 10.2k hps (spot1) on Zul with just 320 gear. can anyone test this with higher gear plz.

also i decided to remove the /stopcasting on [Essence font] while raiding.

Myrnason
    Grunt

What ms are u running this?

Elzo van Vulpen
    Grunt

0ms to be honest just using it as a manual mouseover in combinatin with healbot.

chrootz
    First Sergeant

Howdy,

I tested this macro, not bad 22k HPS in Mythic Uldir (370ilvl geared) and compare to my own macro runs similars output meter.

I removed Dampen Harm from the macro as moved into a standalone “Oh Crap” Macro contain Dampen Harm, Healthstone, Forifying Brew. Everything runs very good and I also have 2 different macros for Essence Font and Revival using my Logitech g502 keybinded.

I used /cast [@player] Summon Jade Serpent Statue in PreMacro section automatically set down Jade Serpent Statue everytime i get into combat.

Elzo van Vulpen
    Grunt

@chrootz:
    good to hear the high HPS and thanks for the tips! as soon as i have time and im making a new version ill surely incorporate them into the new version 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.