Gnome sequencer was working fine yesterday....

I installed it yesterday , it was working like a charm, I log on today and its not working at all , the files and everything is the same ive checked it so im confused any ideas, this happening to anyone else ?

Would be nice if we could rule out the macro being the fault. But for that we’d need to see it ;).

I know the question isn’t particularly about Rogues, however you have posted it in the rogue section of the forum. I did write a couple of macro’s for Combat in This Thread, if they are any good to you.

Well the gs I was using was rogue hunter n a few others ill pots them but its not workin anymore on any character

all of them are copied from the forums

Sequences[“assassin”] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/cast [stealth] reset=target Ambush
]],
‘/castsequence reset=target/19 Mutilate,Slice and Dice,Feint,null’,
‘/castsequence reset=target/6 Mutilate,Mutilate,Rupture,Mutilate,Mutilate,Envenom’,
‘/cast [combat]Cloak of Shadows’,
‘/cast [combat]Combat Readiness’,
‘/cast [combat]Vendetta’,
‘/cast [combat]!Dispatch’,
‘/cast [combat]Shadow Blades’,
‘/cast [combat]Evasion’,
}

I think what is happening is it has been saved as a notepad file instead of a lua and now its not even registering , like all my lua files are saved as notepad files now , I dunno how to convert it back, I did however download notepad++ , any suggestions or ideaS? running windows 8

I believe that was the case I reopened placed another macro in it and saved it as a lua file an now its working again , so for now on opening it with notepad++

Well, if you’re playing Assas, I can tell you your first issue is you have Slice and Dice in the macro. It’s a passive ability while in Assas spec. That’s probably causing it to lock up.