GS-E Ver 1.3 Guardian PVE

These Macro’s are built for GS-E Ver 1.3

Infomation on Ver1.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxXCb0CBXk

** Important ** The macro Key bind if used in Bar 1 must be placed on the same key while in “Humaniod” & “Bear” Forms.

** Important ** The Modifier key to Fire off “Growl” “Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc” & “Survival Instincts” will not work unless the key is pressed. Meaning Mouse Wheel bindings will not activate the modifier skill.

** Important ** Everyone’s character will have different stats Ie, haste. Use target dummy’s to fine tune the sequence line to suit your character. This is the main reason behind every posts “I’m getting low DPS comments”.

These are the current macro’s I’m running on my Guardian Druid – Talents listed in macro’s

Change to suit your own style and talent builds.

Current Build

Sequences['Druid_Guard'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=104,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3131221',
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [@player, nostance:1] !Bear Form
/castsequence [stance:1] reset=target moonfire, null
]],
"/cast Mangle",
"/cast Thrash",
"/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire",
"/cast Mangle",
"/cast Frenzied Regeneration",
"/castsequence Ironfur, Mark of Ursol",
"/cast [combat] Rage of the Sleeper",
"/cast [mod:shift] Growl",
"/cast [mod:ctrl] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc",
"/cast [mod:alt] Survival Instincts",
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Original Macro posted

Sequences['Druid_Guard'] = {
author="Aaralak@Nagrand",
specID=104,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3131221',
PreMacro = [[
/cast [@player, nostance:1] !Bear Form
/castsequence [nocombat, stance:1] reset=target Skull Bash
/castsequence [stance:1] reset=target moonfire, null
]],
"/cast [combat] Thrash",
"/cast [combat] Mangle",
"/castsequence [combat] reset=target Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire",
"/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Frenzied Regeneration, Ironfur, Ironfur, Ironfur",
"/cast [mod:shift] Growl",
"/cast [mod:ctrl] Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc",
"/cast [mod:alt] Survival Instincts",
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

I’m curious how you account for using your Magic Damage reduction AM? Do you have another macro where it uses Mark of Ursol instead of Ironfur? I have been trying this one out and because of the IF spam I almost never have any rage sitting, especially to use on Magic AM. Also had to add in an extra Mangle line as procs were just sitting and being wasted… But over all it’s not bad.

This macro has gotten me such compliments as “You are the easiest tank I’ve ever healed”. Love it. Thanks

[quote quote=32797]This macro has gotten me such compliments as “You are the easiest tank I’ve ever healed”. Love it. Thanks
[/quote]

Glad to hear it mate, Tanking made easy is the goal.

I have added a new version. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

[quote quote=32714]I’m curious how you account for using your Magic Damage reduction AM? Do you have another macro where it uses Mark of Ursol instead of Ironfur? I have been trying this one out and because of the IF spam I almost never have any rage sitting, especially to use on Magic AM. Also had to add in an extra Mangle line as procs were just sitting and being wasted… But over all it’s not bad.
[/quote]

Sorry for the late Reply…

You made great points so I have updated it.

Give it a try and as always criticism is the fuel to creating a great macro, keep it coming

Cheers

removed

I love your Feral macro. I’ll test this one as soon as I get home! Thanks for sharing this with the community!

[quote quote=33088]

This macro has gotten me such compliments as “You are the easiest tank I’ve ever healed”. Love it. Thanks

Glad to hear it mate, Tanking made easy is the goal. I have added a new version. Let me know what you think. Cheers [/quote]

So i don have a question because I’m dumb with this kind of stuff.

Since you say " Everyone’s character will have different stats Ie, haste. Use target dummy’s to fine tune the sequence line to suit your character. This is the main reason behind every posts “I’m getting low DPS comments”."

How do we adjust the macro depending on our stats