Brewmaster High Performance

Home/Classes/Monks/Brewmaster/8.0.x/Brewmaster High Performance

Forums Forums Classes Monks Brewmaster 8.0.x Brewmaster High Performance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Works great with HitCombo Build. I am running with High Tolerance Build at the moment.

It is consistently ranking me high percentile for normal. Loggs below.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7CKknPX8VLYfz1Qq#view=rankings&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&playermetric=bossdps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qhC8yTBv4G19gn6L#view=rankings&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&playermetric=bossdps

If anyone can improve this a little, that would be incredible.

dyZVbaWsKITPqZejz2a18HQCtq8lu03aYob1Ef7Ms7xL(js0WOYVvYabjnuuLbRIHJQ6GauhtvhhfwOcAPiPwmsvlNOhIu5PswgKNJyIiLMQIMUuxM0ZqPRJkBeqBfKQndsSDqkhMWSOWNHk8DOsgjurpMQgnazAiHtcGtdLRPuNxbEnuv3gQuJJIoFMb(tHhDabce4444iobyIh10rjKHugyuMPMcWQTjPE0Jqi2u0QqrWbUd8NQ4REaOnWOrZuaMRb0sMAOuXfraE1qTesCOsbjfeHxUGUkjylljZa)zg4pftVG0eLbNA9698OhTznUhKBVrSg3Z7CGmDbgLIPxqAIYGtTE9E(F0Kcqg3Z)BwNPX9GC7nI14EENdKPlWSPy6fKMOm4uRxVN)3V5BCpi3EJynUN35az6cmfPy6fKMOm4uRxVhKBVrSPMsml(AJc9POAT4tfgUX6uGsrJoGAfSkiAMPtvTYhiN13ylBkEsSLeRhKI3I0qeE5kZ0POrhWtQesMPtXtQqeE5kZ0PMsml(A)H(0Ptbry5eGbW2QeAQTXw2mmD6e

Riddick
    Grunt

Update of tonights run:

Normal Uldir
    Every Boss was 90+ Percentile with most being over 95th percentile

Boss Damage
    All bosses over 95th percentile

Logs –
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HKykCT1LqzV8aXF7/#view=rankings&boss=-2&difficulty=0&wipes=2&playermetric=dps

I am Moltenmonk

Joe Shmoe
    Grunt

Looks good, although I found there’s points when it gaps Ironskin Brew. Is it meant to not have 100% uptime? Also, is there a way to work Expel Harm in there?

ryan
    Grunt

What ms are you running this macro at?

Jademonk
    Grunt

Works awesome! Currently running it at 50ms.

Riddick
    Grunt

i found uptime of Ironskin to be around 98%. i am still playing with it to best optimize

Riddick
    Grunt

Can anyone adjust the macro so that Ironskin Brew is on a 5 second cast loop?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

No you can’t time the loops as it’s based on rotation. Loops are how many iterations of the macro are run before it’s used again. You will need to work this out manually as everyone spams their macros at different speeds and get different results.

Also it’s not a bad thing to overlap brews as new brews add to the timer, not the stagger amount.

Riddick
    Grunt

Cym,
    I know you are pro at this…can you make anymore improvemnts?

One thing i noticed, after importing, edit it as last line should be /cast Blackout Strike, not /castsequence.

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Can’t promise anything but i can take a look and see, as i mentioned its about your spam speed on how quick you spam to how soon loops go off and the number of lines you have in the macro.

You could have a spam speed of 50ms but a loop of 8 but someone finds they have better results at 150ms but notices the loop never fires off so you may need to drop the loop to 4 (not even exact science just using for this example) so what works for you may not for someone else, its the nature of macros and spam speed. One shoe doesnt fit all.

Having cast vs castsequence for 1 spell is fine, wont do anything to or for the macro 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.