How To Do A Good BoS Rotation

Whether you use Dreadknots Macro located here 7.1.5 Breath of Sindragosa Updated 2/8/17 - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros or watch his/her video Click Here * Frost DK Breath of Sindragosa 2p Macro - YouTube

Or if you use my Macro located Here no longer updating - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

Or if you use John Mets My apologies bud… I did forget yours Located here https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gs-ptr-dual-frost/page/16/
Heheh I figured you had your hands full with your AWESOME Blood Dk Macro <<<<<<Highly recommend if you play blood<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

These Macros will need some MICROMANAGEMENT to prolong or to get the best out of the macros… my macro requires a bit more management than does Dreadknots my macro requires a few more steps and buttons to mash … where Dreadknot requires you to press a ALT Key vs having two macros bound…

Ok… first if you have the ring REMOVE the reference to cast Hungering Rune Weapon/Empower Rune Weapon from the sequences… Due to the ring will consume both charges and will cause you to have a short cast…

Starter Rotation Example Boss Fight…you want to have your food buff…elixir buff… then pre pot…cast Fury of Sindragosa=Weapon Cast then immediately cast Hungering Rune Weapon… then start either Dreadknots Alt Key Press while spamming his macro… or start my BoS_Enmity Macro…
now while they are working… you want to watch your runic bar… once it hits the 3/4 mark… if you have the ring this is where you would make your second cast of Hungering Rune Weapon/Empower Rune weapon… if you are a blood elf… pop Arcane Torrent… if you have Horn of Winter Talent=Cast…
In the process you WILL be watching for Free Howling Blast casts…if you have OmniCC it will light up for you… Cast this… It will increase your DpS…

Of course during all of this you will need to keep Raid Mechanics in mind… Move here… Move There… Don’t tunnel Boss… Etc…

After the first Breath has EXPIRED… you will want to then remove your finger from the ALT button so your Rotation Macro will take over for Dreadknots Macro… For My Macro you will want to stop the key press using the B0S_Enmity Macro and start the key press for the Tinkering Macro…

Ok… So now you have made it through first Phase… if you have done everything right… you SHOULD have less than a Minute for your next cast of Breath of Sindragosa…now depending on whether you have the CoF trinket… The Ring…The Bracer… one of your Hungering Rune Weapon/Empower Rune Weapon Casts should also be refreshed…Now get into position Cast Hungering Rune Weapon press your ALT Key or start the BoS_Enmity Macro until you run out of Breath then go back to using Dreadknots or My Tinkering Macro until the next cast is ready

Just rinse repeat this through each boss or if you have a ton of mobs… in most cases you can just use the normal rotations through trash and such Even in Dungeons

The biggest thing is… whether you use Dreadknots or My Macro… BOTH will require some form of Micromanagement or monitoring keys to get the best DpS… There is NO MAGIC BULLETS… where you just press a button and grab a snack…

If you think you can master this in 10 minutes… YOU AINT!.. Practice on a target Dummy… Do a few Dungeons… Do some Battle Grounds… You will have to get COMFORTABLE… Retrain your Muscle Memory… Until you have this concept down…

Learning this method until the next Flavor of the Month Rotation will give you great rewards… Getting discouraged and poo pooing this will make you a undesirable vote to kick DK… or sit on the bench while your guild mates go on to greater things… or you can be… HOLY SHIT!! YOU JUST DID 1.5 MILLION???

WHATTT where’s my macro plug :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyhow personally you won’t be topping meters much until you have the tier 4 piece at least but you will have moments of glory :), IMHO, HRW or ERW should always be managed as there is no way to set the rotation to have runes and RP where you want for weaving in those Cooldowns.

probably the most important thing that applied to every class and spec I suppose is positioning you need to constantly be aware of where to stand to get most out of the rotations. that does not mean take stupid risks that cause wipe. but rather not where you are consider repositioning if it means you cleave more targets etc.