Keyboard Software macro spamming bans?

Home/WoW/Keyboard Software macro spamming bans?

Forums Forums WoW Keyboard Software macro spamming bans?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

Hi,

I have a corsair k63 and it has software that comes with it to light up keyboard, setup macros and more.

I was wondering if its possible for me to get banned if i setup a toggle macro to spam a number for GSE? The software has a setting to have random delays from x milliseconds to x milliseconds. (Grey area here. lmao)

i will be there toggling it on and off over and over as my charc finishes killing a mob etc.

but i was curious if this can get me banned?

MysticalNyte
    First Sergeant

There’s already a thread on this and it’s a grey area.

You should be fine.

Abby
    First Sergeant

I’ve been using logitech macro software for years and I’ve never had a problem.

Blizzard doesn’t care how fast something is being pressed, they care about automation which contains logic. Such as bots that cast spells during proc’s and follow spell-kick lists.

All keyboard software does is allow a cast sequence to be activated. There’s no logic behind it.

You’ll be fine.

Alex P
    Grunt

I’ve been using logitech macro software for years and I’ve never had a problem.
    Blizzard doesn’t care how fast something is being pressed, they care about automation which contains logic. Such as bots that cast spells during proc’s and follow spell-kick lists.
    All keyboard software does is allow a cast sequence to be activated. There’s no logic behind it.
    You’ll be fine.

There’s already a thread on this and it’s a grey area.
    You should be fine.

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.