Keyboard Software macro spamming bans?

Hi,

I have a corsair k63 and it has software that comes with it to light up keyboard, setup macros and more.

I was wondering if its possible for me to get banned if i setup a toggle macro to spam a number for GSE? The software has a setting to have random delays from x milliseconds to x milliseconds. (Grey area here. lmao)

i will be there toggling it on and off over and over as my charc finishes killing a mob etc.

but i was curious if this can get me banned?

There’s already a thread on this and it’s a grey area.

You should be fine.

I’ve been using logitech macro software for years and I’ve never had a problem.

Blizzard doesn’t care how fast something is being pressed, they care about automation which contains logic. Such as bots that cast spells during proc’s and follow spell-kick lists.

All keyboard software does is allow a cast sequence to be activated. There’s no logic behind it.

You’ll be fine.

[quote quote=60439]I’ve been using logitech macro software for years and I’ve never had a problem.
Blizzard doesn’t care how fast something is being pressed, they care about automation which contains logic. Such as bots that cast spells during proc’s and follow spell-kick lists.
All keyboard software does is allow a cast sequence to be activated. There’s no logic behind it.
You’ll be fine.[/quote]

[quote quote=60436]There’s already a thread on this and it’s a grey area.
You should be fine.[/quote]

Thank you!