Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery PvE My dps rankings for normal and now heroic emerald nightmare.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant
    #34697 |

So you can follow my toon here
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16183521/latest/#boss=0
    I’m currently using this which I’ve found pieces from others using the pre macro and then the actual sequence from a comment on the hunter add on for gse. Credit to him and link to his post below.

Credit for the damage of this completely goes to darmaul as linked here. It allows focus to pool instead of dumping focus on cobra shot so liberally this allows killing cobra to be taken advantage of as it should be during bw cd.
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hunter-macro-plugin-gse?comment=5

Mythic Nythendra
    http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/p8BQvYMdhfXAka7n/115989201/4?tab=casts
    Mythic Ursoc
    http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/p8BQvYMdhfXAka7n/115989201/7?tab=casts

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by avatar Tatershòts.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by avatar Tatershòts.
    • This topic was modified 3 months ago by avatar Tatershòts. Reason: Fixed Titan's Thunder instead of titanstrike
    • This topic was modified 1 month ago by avatar Tatershòts.
    Profile photo of burxburx
    First Sergeant

seems to be working great!

Profile photo of burxburx
    First Sergeant

Which pet and pet talent do you use?
    Should I use the bear + taking spec when doing world quests?

Grunt

I made just a cpl of changes to this and love it. First I took off all the growl stuff, I only use Bm for solo stuff and it DOES really screw you up when doing the withered training thingy. Also I added, /cast mend pet, in the post macro so that I just didn’t have to deal with it, Lazy I guess. I use a turtle because of the turtle shield , seems to help since they nerfed our pet health.

Senior Sergeant

So I use a quilen(brez)or a corehound(lust) depending on group needs otherwise last night on the heart of corruption I ranked very very high so it’s working well, just wish there was a decent mm one.

Profile photo of Dr.MengedeDr.Mengede
    First Sergeant

I’m not sure Heffa,
    but shouldn’t it be Titan's Thunder instead of Titanstrike, to call the spell?
    I can’t check it yet because I don’t have that spell learned yet. (yeah I know, I’m slacking with to many other chars, uh I mean alts.) 😉

Am I addicted?
    Nah, ... 😉

FYI. peeps; 1ms=0,001sec., 1sec.=1.000ms
    (My macro-key repeat is set to 80ms=0,080 sec. and 70ms=0,070sec.)

¡.The Devil may care, but I Bloody don't.!

Senior Sergeant

You are correct didn’t notice it because I as well have not unlocked it 2 more nodes and I’ll have it though

Profile photo of MaruMaru
    Scout

This macro worked really well for levelling but I found that I became focus starved on raid bosses. I am 829 and only able to raid in LFR at this stage.
    I think the issue is the macro firing off Cobra Shot on cooldown when it should only be a focus dump skill, but I’m hoping this will be fixed when I get better gear. Does anyone else have this issue?
    I plan to create a version of this macro without Cobra Shot and only use it when high on focus, to see if it makes a difference. I’ll report back on my findings!

Grunt
    Aparturum <Ascendo Tuum> of Khaz'goroth -US Level 100 Tauren Death Knight

Recent Activity

Ive been having the same problem as Maru inregards to getting focus starved do to cobra shot, Ive taken it out of the macro so I can fire it off when Im at 90% energy as icey viens says in its guide. One thing to note is the AOE Macro works really really well, but unfortunately still need something good for single target. Otherwise this macro works really well like other say, no issues in heroic/mythic++. Ive also added mend pet to the macro, for pve wq no doubt this work well.

if you like having more control remove the pet growl sections so you can do withered army just make sure you added mend pet and you are good Ive been doing this for some time with another macros similar to this one which I overwritten with a gs-e update

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    Grunt
    Beverley <Papy team> of Khaz Modan -EU Level 110 Night Elf Hunter

Recent Activity

Can’t see where Cobra Shot is, and anyway should always have cobra in another slot and use it when you have 90% + focus. As TheeOutsider says just remove the growl bit in gsse and withered training goes really well…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.