My dps rankings for normal and now heroic emerald nightmare.

So you can follow my toon here
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16183521/latest/#boss=0
I’m currently using this which I’ve found pieces from others using the pre macro and then the actual sequence from a comment on the hunter add on for gse. Credit to him and link to his post below.

Sequences['bm'] = {
author="tater",
specID=253,
version=6,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3112112",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 4; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Bestial Wrath
]],
"/cast Dire Beast",
"/castsequence [combat] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
"/cast [nomod:alt, combat] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Titan's Thunder",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [nomod:alt] Aspect of the Wild
/startattack [@target,exists]
]],
}

Credit for the damage of this completely goes to darmaul as linked here. It allows focus to pool instead of dumping focus on cobra shot so liberally this allows killing cobra to be taken advantage of as it should be during bw cd.
https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hunter-macro-plugin-gse?comment=5

Mythic Nythendra
http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/p8BQvYMdhfXAka7n/115989201/4?tab=casts
Mythic Ursoc
http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/p8BQvYMdhfXAka7n/115989201/7?tab=casts

seems to be working great!

Which pet and pet talent do you use?
Should I use the bear + taking spec when doing world quests?

I made just a cpl of changes to this and love it. First I took off all the growl stuff, I only use Bm for solo stuff and it DOES really screw you up when doing the withered training thingy. Also I added, /cast mend pet, in the post macro so that I just didn’t have to deal with it, Lazy I guess. I use a turtle because of the turtle shield , seems to help since they nerfed our pet health.

So I use a quilen(brez)or a corehound(lust) depending on group needs otherwise last night on the heart of corruption I ranked very very high so it’s working well, just wish there was a decent mm one.

I’m not sure Heffa,
but shouldn’t it be Titan’s Thunder instead of Titanstrike, to call the spell?
I can’t check it yet because I don’t have that spell learned yet. (yeah I know, I’m slacking with to many other chars, uh I mean alts.) :wink:

You are correct didn’t notice it because I as well have not unlocked it 2 more nodes and I’ll have it though

This macro worked really well for levelling but I found that I became focus starved on raid bosses. I am 829 and only able to raid in LFR at this stage.
I think the issue is the macro firing off Cobra Shot on cooldown when it should only be a focus dump skill, but I’m hoping this will be fixed when I get better gear. Does anyone else have this issue?
I plan to create a version of this macro without Cobra Shot and only use it when high on focus, to see if it makes a difference. I’ll report back on my findings!

Ive been having the same problem as Maru inregards to getting focus starved do to cobra shot, Ive taken it out of the macro so I can fire it off when Im at 90% energy as icey viens says in its guide. One thing to note is the AOE Macro works really really well, but unfortunately still need something good for single target. Otherwise this macro works really well like other say, no issues in heroic/mythic++. Ive also added mend pet to the macro, for pve wq no doubt this work well.

if you like having more control remove the pet growl sections so you can do withered army just make sure you added mend pet and you are good Ive been doing this for some time with another macros similar to this one which I overwritten with a gs-e update

Can’t see where Cobra Shot is, and anyway should always have cobra in another slot and use it when you have 90% + focus. As TheeOutsider says just remove the growl bit in gsse and withered training goes really well…

The way mastery scales. Using anything besides Murder of Crows is a straight dps loss. Barrage is garbage for BM but strong for MM. I see alot of macros for BM on here that have barrage. And I always wonder why lol

Great macro but it does not call my pet if it is dismissed, is that correct?

My pet I’m currently using in raid is in my Pet slot 4.
So where it says Call pet 4 it summons my pet if I don’t have an active one. Change it to your pet slot number you want for it to work for you.

Will try that thank you, I only use one pet for everything so i am guessing slot 1 ?
How wold i add “heal pet” in to the macro please?

For now from what i’ve experienced you can have mend pet or misdirection in the macro, Not both. So its a toss up on which one you want for which situations.

OK ty

[quote quote=35506]Will try that thank you, I only use one pet for everything so i am guessing slot 1 ? How wold i add “heal pet” in to the macro please?
[/quote]

Add /cast Mend Pet to promacro section

My version Heffa’s macro

Sequences['RS-BMS'] = {
specID = 253,
author = "Rod Stenberg - Urprey, Gorrash",
helpTxt = "Talent: 3311313",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast [nopet,nodead]Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast[combat,harm] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat,harm] Titan's Thunder
/cast [combat,harm] Aspect of the Wild
]],
"/cast [nochanneling] !Kill Command",
"/cast [nochanneling] Intimidation",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Frenzy",
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast Cobra Shot",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Mend Pet
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
]],
}

Who said you cannot have both mend pet and misdirection in the same macro ?

In Pre Macro

In Post Macro

/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet

works for me

Big update credit to darmaul on the linked source under the updated macro in top post.