Need help with Gnome Sequencer please

I’m sorry to be “that guy”, but I was hoping someone could help me to add macros into GS-E. I’ve just recently started playing WoW again after having taken a year and a half break. Back then I was using Macro Toolkit, which is much easier to use.

I wanted to start playing my 100 DK. Problem is GS-E looks so much more complicated than what I am used to and was hoping for some help. I’ve watched some YouTube videos but they always show how to use the default ones and never how to paste a macro that you get from this site.

I’m sure I sound like a noob, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

you and me both … i thought i had this figured out but just when you think you do they push out an update that then deletes all your macros - so then (after tons of searching) i find that you have to save the macros in a specific folder so that doesn’t happen … worked great then gse+ or whatever comes out and ruins that. I like it but i don’t like that you have to upload your macros each time. and searching for solutions in the forum is like finding a needle in a haystack. But for your sake (until an update deletes all your macros) you just type in /gsse in game click the “import” button - then paste the code to your macro. Click import. Then you will see your macro in the main /gsse window - so click create icon - if its grayed out then click on your macro then click create icon - take the icon and drag and drop to your bar. Like i said this work fine until they push a weekly update out to wipe all your macros. Cheers!

Type /gs click import and paste the macro you copied in. Click on said macro and create icon. then drag that macro to your action bar and thats it.

@OP
Hit me up with a PM or in discord is even better I can run you through it.

Discord= Darkmanz#4460

Thanks to all of you for your help. I have it working now.