Proc popping enemy dropping full proof Guardian

So all the credit goes to original author. I modded it and all the pros go off smoothly. I have legendary pants which give me extra stack of thrash. So I made a rend and tear build. If you want to go pulverize just add that into pre macro after the first thrash and mangle. I have done Heroic raids and Mythic plus. I am complemented by all the healers saying its very easy to heal me. I don’t use ahk, I just spam click like a mad man. I do have my cds on a separate button. I have swipe also ready just incase I need more aoe threat. But all in all this macro has all your procs going off on time. There is a slight delay on mangle but not a big problem. I hope this macro helps you as it does for me. I have always used the amazing macros from this website and I always wanted to contribute. So those who gave up on bears, I hope this makes you a believer. FYI gear makes a diff. Im 900 weapon 45 AP and 25 research. Please try this out and feel free to tweet and modify as needed.

Sequences['Druid_Guard'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Failsauce@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3?31321",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  moonfire, null",
        "/cast [combat] Frenzied Regeneration",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Moonfire",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire",
        "/castsequence Ironfur",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Barkskin",
      },
    },
  },
}
Sequences['Druid_Guard'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Failsauce@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=104,
  Talents = "3?31321",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Racial_BearForm',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  moonfire, null",
        "/cast [combat] Frenzied Regeneration",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast Moonfire",
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire",
        "/castsequence Ironfur",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Thrash",
        "/cast Mangle",
        "/cast Swipe",
        "/cast Barkskin",
      },
    },
  },
}

Just boxed it for you :slight_smile:

TYSM! Im still a noob to this boxing situation.

wrong Quotations

Hi, thanks for your macro. I’m new at tanking, could you tell me which skills i should have ready and not in the macro?

I feel that it’s mark of ursol, barskin, rage of the sleeper, Skull bash and survival instinct?

Rage of the sleeper, mark of ursol and survival instincts I keep separate. Because they are situational. The reason why I didn’t include it into the macro was for a simple fact, I wanted the player to be conscious on what he is doing and skilled. Every character has situational abilities you have to know when to use. There truly is no one button macro unless you mod buttons. Keep your cool downs separate. Other than that my macro does everything to keep your stacks of Thrash, and IronFur to be consistent. It also uses frenzied regen to provide self heals. If you are caught in a bind pop your ROTS, SI, and spam the macro watch your life go back to full health. Stack Mastery and versatility it provides health and healing done and increase to damage. Haste for global cooldowns and critical strike for additional rage for frenzied region and damage. Bears are meat shield. We absorb a lot of damage, not like other tanks. So make sure you get that mastery and versatility up. Good luck!

Is it supposed to fire off moonfire every few seconds?

I keep getting spammed with “Target too close” error message when I use this macro. I have no idea why. I’ve looked and looked but can’t find a reason it’s doing this. Anyone have any thoughts?

I have a simple question:
Where is Maul?
I haven’t seen the skill included in 2 separate topics.
Why is that?
Is Maul bind to a different key or not used at all?

Hi I’ve separated Barkskin since it’s a def. CD, do you guys think its a good or bad thing, does that mess up the macro in any way? I haven’t tested it out yet, just wondering.

[quote quote=48293]I have a simple question: Where is Maul? I haven’t seen the skill included in 2 separate topics. Why is that? Is Maul bind to a different key or not used at all?
[/quote]

Maul is a terrible waste of rage. No point in including it in a macro or using it basically at all. I do have Maul on a separate button in case I get an itch to hit it once every 3 or 4 days :slight_smile:

[quote quote=48468]Hi I’ve separated Barkskin since it’s a def. CD, do you guys think its a good or bad thing, does that mess up the macro in any way? I haven’t tested it out yet, just wondering.
[/quote]
If you removed the /cast Barkskin line from the macro and put it on a separate button it won’t have any ill effects at all.

[quote quote=48470]

I have a simple question: Where is Maul? I haven’t seen the skill included in 2 separate topics. Why is that? Is Maul bind to a different key or not used at all?

Maul is a terrible waste of rage. No point in including it in a macro or using it basically at all. I do have Maul on a separate button in case I get an itch to hit it once every 3 or 4 days ????
Hi I’ve separated Barkskin since it’s a def. CD, do you guys think its a good or bad thing, does that mess up the macro in any way? I haven’t tested it out yet, just wondering.
If you removed the /cast Barkskin line from the macro and put it on a separate button it won’t have any ill effects at all. [/quote]

Thank you very much for helping me out with this, I was afraid that the macro wouldn’t be as smooth without BS included.

Moonfire goes off when it procs. I put it on the top of priority because it also generates rage. With the talent Galactic guardian your damage has a 10% chance to trigger a free automatic Moonfire on that target.
When this occurs, the next Moonfire you cast generates 8 Rage, and deals 300% increased direct damage. So if u become a laser bear then you’re doing a good job and give them a show. lol

Maul is a waste of rage. So i didnt bother incorporating it into the macro. You can remove Barksin and it wont alter the macro at all. I keep it there because majority of the fight is aoe pulls and running in with barkskin dampens the oncoming initial damage. I to removed it from my macro and keep it separate for raids and pvp.

[quote quote=48588]Maul is a waste of rage. So i didnt bother incorporating it into the macro. You can remove Barksin and it wont alter the macro at all. I keep it there because majority of the fight is aoe pulls and running in with barkskin dampens the oncoming initial damage. I to removed it from my macro and keep it separate for raids and pvp.
[/quote]

You are on point, BS removed, did more research on Maul and now I understand your macro 100%
I am just new to druid tanking so learning it still. A lot of fun, great macro.
Thank you for all the hard work put into this.