Seeing instant heal

Home/Classes/Druids/Feral/Seeing instant heal

Forums Forums Classes Druids Feral Seeing instant heal

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

as a Feral Druid I had an add-on that showed me an aura when I had an instant heal, with and green aura over my head, but they broke it:

— An Addon my Midna/Ramono

local active = false — here we store if the addon is active

local frame=CreateFrame(“FRAME”) — Create a frame for tracking units buffs
    frame:SetScript(‘OnEvent’,function() — set a script for then the event occurs
    local found=0 — here we store if we found predator’s swiftness
    for i=1,40 do — loop through max 40 buffs
    local _,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,id=UnitAura(“Player”,i) — we only need the last agrument of UnitAura, which is spellID
    if id==8936 then — 69369 = predators swiftness
    SpellActivationOverlay_ShowOverlay(SpellActivationOverlayFrame,8936,”TEXTURES\\SPELLACTIVATIONOVERLAYS\\FURY_OF_STORMRAGE.BLP”,”TOP”,1,255,255,255,false,false) — show the overlay
    found=1 — we found the spell, store it
    end
    end
    if found==0 then SpellActivationOverlay_HideOverlays(SpellActivationOverlayFrame,8936) — if we didnt find the spell. remove the overlay (Yes it spams but does it matter :)? )
    end
    end)

if UnitClass(“PLAYER”) == “Druid” then — if player is druid
    frame:RegisterEvent(“UNIT_AURA”) — register when the buffs/debuffs of the player change
    active = true
    end

SLASH_TRACKPST1 = ‘/pst’ — slash command
    function SlashCmdList.TRACKPST(msg, editbox) — slash command function
    if active == true then
    active = false
    print(“Predator’s Swiftness Tracking now DISABLED!”)
    frame:UnregisterEvent(“UNIT_AURA”) — unregister buff/debuff changes
    SpellActivationOverlay_HideOverlays(SpellActivationOverlayFrame,8936) — Hide the alert if active
    else
    active = true
    print(“Predator’s Swiftness Tracking now ENABLED!”)
    frame:RegisterEvent(“UNIT_AURA”)
    end
    end

Dephotian
    Grunt

Well the indentation vanish, but it should still be easy enough to follow. I tried removing one parameter from:

local _,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,id=UnitAura(“Player”,i) — we only need the last agrument of UnitAura, which is spellID

and it almost worked, but it would show the aura when I cast it, not when i had instant heal…

Dephotian
    Grunt

I figured it out… My first fix was to change the spell ID number, but that did not work. Then I later found they removed one parameter from the UnitAura so I deleted on comma, but I forgot to restore the spellID so I was tracking the wrong spell. I figured it out while posting it to you guys..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.