Viper's Frost Macro

Hello people,
anyone saved the above mentioned macros?

They worked like a charm, but I lost them reformatting my pc :frowning:

DELETED

Yup, is that.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I politely request that you don’t post my macros without asking. There is a reason its off the forums. Thanks and appreciate it.

Ops, I miss that request.
Sure thing :slight_smile:

Have a nice one Viper.

Just a note to users.

For those who re-post Vipers macros, please note that Viper is NOT required to support any re-post that he has not made. They will be posted as is with no support from him. He is also not required to comment or update the macros and will become the sole responsibility of the people who repost them to maintain them.

what MS?

Hmmm, how come they were removed? W hat did I miss?

people complained about him hosting his stuff on another website, where you also needed an account i think.

Strokr wrote:
Hmmm, how come they were removed? W hat did I miss?

people complained about him hosting his stuff on another website, where you also needed an account i think.

Unfortunate
They are some great macros. But they are his work and he is entitled to call how and where they are posted I guess. All the best to you Viper.

What site are they hosted on?

if that’s the reason that’s really very petty
and unjust
what TOS did he disregard?
Proprietary, patent rights or what? I mean doesn’t he have the right cuz they are his to do with what he wants since he made them? 
very strange.

why doesnt someeone just copy past and call it something else if there good for us the community

So no macros anymore?
Is the mage macro community dead?

did you ever find the macro and is it still able to be copied?

Could anyone post “wipers macro” for frost in another name so I could use it or link me to a place i could get it? ta

These are pretty old so I don’t know if I modified them at some time. Version 1 is the original macro and version 2 is what I’ve been messing with. You could just delete version 2 though. I do think I added frostbolt to the shift mod so that it doesn’t try to hard cast flurry if you hold the button to long. Might want to add Glacial Spike to the shift mod as the first spell and remove it from the main sequence to ensure it always shatters.

dC0ZeaWjjqnksH6uKczvqLMfiDlOKDjHYViHHrk6yQQLrk9mjPPPOUgjzBcLVjrACsO6CqHwhiY9KqAGcr1bLiwiuWdfIyIGOUOevBeQQpkbyKKcojiSsOuVus0mvKUPIyNKQFkrzOqrlfQYtbMkO2QqKoReiVLeDxsQ9I6VsanyIddzXsq9yQAYIQltzZqfFwsnArCAvz1cr51siMTc3wu2Tu)wLHluDCHWYf8CQmDLUUiTDjiFxs48cP9Jm)zyw)Za8XRmaCbcGzDTmmdGrdRxhd(A))FvTmqd2iodWfxCXhVYaWKmPKcOCCXfxcBSWcl8kVeitIEzWLdWclSiSjSbAac8HjPOKG)ineIcLei8gjtrT3irJlOlLKkq9sYMyoJKTIJexCBmCKShj1hjxBKGWzTajgYNqYTjwqJiSJey8MssrjHei8gjtrT3iSjSHGKm0Rhrjj1zKSjgjLuw5KKH8HJKcB4CbJeiij1zKSjgjUxxpmswuO2wsW5cKmSczJxxtcQZjPo868xxxmsGtEosaVUEyKaJc12sYeKpCK8CKKybJe3rs0lLK8Rl4LKcpUkibngKe9sdK4VBKFv0osW5cKezPULKRnswuO22IrcdMG8HlsTG7DTJHz9pdZ6FgOWJCljk7l7YHssF(eu32411Qj5JrmwAXJX6AzGcpYTKOSVSlhkj95tqDBJxxRMKIpx6FM1RYafEKBjrzFzxous6ZNG62gVUwnjAvvQQQLY6ZmqHh5wsu2x2LdLK(8jOUTXRRvtY)hJbtVl(0x2BzGkgG552jiF4yyEzayT44N2(9DndawePwVp0GbvArXmyohdZ6FgOyrHABT2YIsIY(sqHm1kZnuUAwxldu4rU1zrKAT3irz2LdjxYdNvnjZZX(ZqjPQMZQubLK)pgRxLbk8i3sIYSlhs(nmutsvnNvPI1NzGcpYTolIuR9gjkZUCiHgl0i3NgCxqnjFmQzvvXGsYxRM8Yamd2eKpCmmR)zGcpYTK8)ZAJXldQ0IINnmKZyyw)ZafEKBjrzFzxous6ZNG62gVUwnjWww8lGgKasE2iNxEzDTmmR)zGcpYTolIuR9gjZZX(ZqjPQMZQubLK)pgdQ0IINnmKZyyw)ZafEKBjrzFzxous6ZNG62gVUwnjWww8lGgKasE2iNxgm9U4tFzVLbQyaMNBNG8HJH5LbWHxxeB1YyGbWHxxeB)mgyqLwumdMZXW8Yamd2eKpCmmVmaSwC8tB)(UMbalIuR3hAWlVmaYgoO0XY6Fgus6MCbgOblK9wgaIBEiGmRhBMbtqDkAarVwOqwVVRzmWlVmdaUsage Information
FROST MAGE
—READ NOTES—

SHIFT = Flurry, Ice Lance (You want these two spells to go one after each other)
CTRL = Ice Lance

I mainly use the AOE macro before I use the single target for leveling and grinding. This Single Target Macro is here so you don’t blow all your cooldowns for just one target.

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.25.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Ice Barrier

KeyPress: Frostbolt, Blizzard, Ice Lance, Flurry, Cone of Cold

Main Sequence: Frostbolt, Glacial Spike, Ebonbolt, Frozen Orb

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

Macro Version 2

Main Sequence: Ice Lance, Flurry, Frostbolt

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

1 Like

Looks like I messed with this one a ton so it probably doesn’t work as intended. Hopefully someone else has the original.

dC06faakLQOtjfKvrf1SaLBrfAxsLIFjvnmqshdQwgv6zsfttexJuzBur(gPQghiOZjvQSoPsUhi0aLkvDqQGfQufEiiWebv5IiuBeK6JsLsJKufNejALiKxcIAMGk3ukANi6NsHgQsLLkL8uitvK2Qsv1zbvvRfuvEROCxr1Ej(Ruqnykhwvlgj8ysMmPCzfBge5Ziy0i1PvPxRuvMTsUnu2TWVLmCPuhhKy5Q45u10bUUsz7sb(Usv68iP1tQs7h1cUKkK4cc6wnIsByhAKyH0vsfu6VMa4feUlooEhxb1KkG(Qesxb5WgGUocA)uUJ4wcQ5hB)IYamNgmb4wHqHG0ZSAliND2zOB1ikLTMo0TeZMdnsSZo7mtKJo6ylIDaESr2ykXihD0rMiMiKEOe6u2GiBSb9A7COcJnkvdBW9HAyBpH)AJT9(bGna94h2afB0xaBu8Q9XgOyJIxTVgIjccsBbhBqKn2OunSb3hQHjAhXPSbr20Z3GHnQ12Hn12Xxh2I5pSbOh2aN3tZgwrr3WwZxDk2UE28dyRnBGInOpZO3HnSIcpBDVA74Rdt0EahLWh85ql4XgezdDd1Wg1AJTFDMxJkB0Fdg2OwBSP2o(6W2dydROGTvPEWTc2OyD1RE)JgB(2ZAX2EVRfB)YxSPEpGna9CgMib18vNA)ZXFRWlPcjUKkK4cQx9EaBzrHvAWylkf9hXSUbHC2WDt03viDfuV69a2YIcR0GXwuk6pIzDdc5SbHj6JNiKDeuV69a2YIcR0GfLI(Jyw3GqxTEQSvqInOpLhKZgeuydGneOoyczIG6vVhWwwuyLgSOu0FeZ6geYzdh3jbbxvTH7IDbcsNGG8qT1SM3psQqIlOE17bSLffwPblkf9hXSUbHC2WDt03viDfuV69a2YIcR0GXwuk6pIzDdc5SLoyTRZVydrFNLMaeecmTHEluGBfccnqzBcW9xccYd1DNX7LuHexq9G)qyatmyuzllk6)GLNPnVwUq6kOE17b(bkBtOg2YWkTU80xibYzljXj8eyS1bQj60jKDeuV69a2YWkTU(fiNToqnrNobiODNP5RoLKkK4cQx9EaBzrHvAWylkf9hXSUbHC2WXtCDsacAx5bnF1PKubiaH0vsfsCb1REpGTSOWknySfLI(Jyw3GqoB4Uj67kKUcQx9EaBzrHvAWylkf9hXSUbHC2GWe9XteYocQx9EaBzrHvAWIsr)rmRBqiNnCDD01D6eYeb1REpGTSOWknyrPO)iM1niKZgoUtccUQAd3f7ceKobb5HARznVFKuHexq9Q3dyllkSsdwuk6pIzDdc5SH7MOVRq6kOE17bSLffwPbJTOu0FeZ6geYzlDWAxNFXgI(olnbiieyAd9wOa3keeAGY2eG7Ve0UYdA(QtjPcqq7otZxDkjvaccYd1DNX7LuHexq9G)qyatmyuzllk6)GLNPnVwUq6kOE17b(bkBtOg2YWkTU80xibYzljXj8eyS1bQj60jKDeuV69a2YWkTU(fiNToqnrNobiabii4nq63waHexqT(RMq6kiu7rrj8esNseutQa6RA3AZlKUcqaIaUsage Information
FROST MAGE AOE
—READ NOTES—

SHIFT = Flurry, Ice Lance (You want these to hit back to back)
CTRL = Ice Lance
PET = Have your cursor near the trash mob. Macro is setup to Freeze mobs @cursor
BLIZZARD = Since you already have you cursor at mob location blizzard spell will also cast there

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.25.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Ice Barrier

KeyPress: Flurry, Ice Lance

Main Sequence: Icy Veins, Frozen Orb, Frostbolt

KeyRelease: Icy Veins

Macro Version 2