Viper's Frost Macro

Hello people,
anyone saved the above mentioned macros?

They worked like a charm, but I lost them reformatting my pc :frowning:

DELETED…

Yup, is that.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I politely request that you don’t post my macros without asking. There is a reason its off the forums. Thanks and appreciate it.

Ops, I miss that request.
Sure thing :slight_smile:

Have a nice one Viper.

Just a note to users.

For those who re-post Vipers macros, please note that Viper is NOT required to support any re-post that he has not made. They will be posted as is with no support from him. He is also not required to comment or update the macros and will become the sole responsibility of the people who repost them to maintain them.

what MS?

Hmmm, how come they were removed? W hat did I miss?

people complained about him hosting his stuff on another website, where you also needed an account i think.

Strokr wrote:
Hmmm, how come they were removed? W hat did I miss?

people complained about him hosting his stuff on another website, where you also needed an account i think.

Unfortunate…They are some great macros. But they are his work and he is entitled to call how and where they are posted I guess. All the best to you Viper.

What site are they hosted on?

if that’s the reason that’s really very petty…and unjust…what TOS did he disregard?
Proprietary, patent rights or what? I mean doesn’t he have the right cuz they are his to do with what he wants since he made them? …very strange.

why doesnt someeone just copy past and call it something else if there good for us the community

So no macros anymore?
Is the mage macro community dead?