1.9M DPS on single target without Backstab

Hello All,

Last night in LFR I saw a sub rogue, it was so strange. :slight_smile: He made 1.9M dps without Backstab. The combo generator was the Shuriken Storm.

DPS data:

Armory link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darksorrow/kaso

I will try to make same macro.

First beta version:

Sequences['Shuriken'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  Author="LazyForum",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "2131213",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [stealth] Shadowstrike",
        "/cast Symbols of Death",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Shadowstep",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Goremaw's Bite",
        "/castsequence  reset=combat  Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Eviscerate, Nightblade, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Shadow Dance, Eviscerate, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Storm, Death from Above",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Shadow Blades",
      },
    },
  },
}

Does that boss have a lot of AOE adds? I’m wondering why use an AOE skill over single-target skill. (Storm vs Backstab)

Yes… Mistress does have 3 eels and Murloc adds… Not sure in LFR tho… Probably why the DPS is so high…

But the AOE dmg is not so high.

the AoE damage would not be hit but you could not use this for all fight I would like to see this on a non-add fight beat he uses backstab. Storms use is only good for AOE because the more mobs it hits the more combo points you get and better eviscerate you can get. every time he hit three or more mobs he got almost full combo points which allowed him to get a 5 or 6 point Eviscerate

It does a lot of damage at first and then just auto-attacks. I have max combo points and max energy. It seems to be waiting on Shadow Dance to come off cool-down.