1-button perfect HP generator rotation with no addons

For reference I’m using a Logitech G500 mouse with the Gaming Software. It allows you to create macros and assign them to your mouse buttons. Allowed by Bliz as long as you’re doing the button pressing as far as I know. I’ve used this setup for quite a while now.

Anyway, my mouse has 3 thumb buttons and I have the macro set up for the thumb button typically used for “back” in a web browser. You can use whatever you want and use whatever keys - i’m using F9 thru F12.

Multi Key Macro
F9 down
F9 up
F10 down
F10 up
F11 down
F11 up
F12 down
F12 up

My keybinds are configure as follows:

F9 - Hammer of Wrath
F10 - Crusader Strike
F11 - Judgement
F12 - Exorcism

A single press of my mouse button sends F9, F10, F11, F12 to the game in that order - instantly. The rotation is perfect. It doesn’t cycle through skills like Gnome Sequencer and eliminates the errors that can come with a round robin type of addon/macro. It’s no different than running your fingers over those keys…if a skill ain’t usable it’ll just try the next.

Now you obviously need other buttons for things like divine storm and final verdict, which, in my opinion, is optimal anyway. You could add Final Verdict before Hammer if you wanted I guess. Up to you. I’ve been using this setup for the last couple months because I got tired of getting those random strings with Gnome where crusader strike or hammer is ready but it gets bypassed because of how the addon functions. This will never miss a HoW or CS if it’s up.

Kind of specific to my mouse and software but I’m sure other gaming mice have something similar.

Would mind putting up statistics?

Like:
DPS
iLevel
Haste
Etc.

To the idiot above

The OP stated:

A single press of my mouse button sends F9, F10, F11, F12 to the game in that order – instantly. The rotation is perfect. It doesn’t cycle through skills like Gnome Sequencer and eliminates the errors that can come with a round robin type of addon/macro. It’s no different than running your fingers over those keys…if a skill ain’t usable it’ll just try the next.

Heck even the title stated “Perfect Rotation”

Those statements gather attention of “idiots” as you eloquently put it. The reason for asking such things is for more reference. Anyone can up and post “Hey I found some cool macro that does more pew pew than qq!” Reference puts things in better perspective. Data supports such claims. The idiot even asked if the OP “minds” posting statistics. If OP does not want to, then I suppose that’s fine for the idiot. But that’s for the OP and not for the idiot above.

What I find funny is the idiot above acting like someone on a high horse who has even no idea what he/she is ranting about. You getting tired of these post? Then don’t friggin pay attention to them. Please keep stupid rants to yourself rather than venting on idiots. Idiot.

Good point. I changed the title to make it clear that this is only for HP generation.

The most notable difference was that my usage of HoW and CS went up dramatically. It was huge. For instance, take Gruul. Pretty standard tank/spank. Also assume you don’t have any set pieces. Fully buffed your average CS cast should be about 5 to 5.25 seconds if your rotation is tight. Using Gnome, I was hovering around 6 to 6.5 seconds which is pretty bad. After switching to my macro I went down to about 4.8 to 5.2 seconds. More CS = more HP = more finishers = more DPS. HoW is no different. You always want it on cooldown when available.

I posted this to help some folks out. It’s not a 1 button macro but it will increase your HP generation and DPS if played right.

Hello This worked so good for retri. that i tried same to protection and i think it works nice. You need 1-7 Multi key in macro keyboard and i use 120 ms.

Thx to original poster you helped my Brawler career with my ret.

1. Crusader Strike
  2. Judgment
  3. Holy Wrath
  4. Shield of the Righteous
  5. Avenger´s Shield
  6. Hammer of Wrath
  7. Sacred Shield

Talents: 2-1-3-2-3-2-3
Glyphs: Major=final, Divine and Dazing.

You need to use Consecration, Light’s Hammer + All cd:s i did not get those fit well . What i have tried i get in wave 19 with this set up not yet 30 because i always taunt wrong target :D. Sorry about my bad english just wanted to share this and hope u get it work. It is no one button macro but helps me a lot.

Got Endless 32 wave and title The Proven Defender with that Prot. G button macro. Thank you Original poster u saved my week. I did add one button so its 8 buttons and did put concecration on it. Dmg is very good with 670+ ilvl i got its like 26 k and healing is grazy over 14 k. So good luck to all. Ahh yeah added Holy Prism too.

120 ms is too low make it 200+ so it dont shake like rabbit…