1PureMM 7.2.5

Played around with the rotation, options and with this at trueshot lodge. Here is what I came up with, let me know what you guys think about it.

Speed = 100 ms
Ilvl = 898
DPS = 1.34Million
Spec = Marksman 2, 3, ?, 3, ?, 3, 1,
Modifiers : Ctrl = Self heal “Exhilaration”
Alt = Pet Heal

Sequences['1PureMM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="NotKosher",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "2333331",
  Help = [[Talents 2333331, To use AMOC Or Barrage, just remove Volley from premacro, Add in AMOC under Blood Fury, add Barrage under first Aimshot]],
  Default=1,
  Icon=132216,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "GSStaticpriority",
      LoopLimit=6,
      KeyPress={
        "/startattack",
        "/petattack [@target,harm]",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Trueshot",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Mend Pet",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Exhilaration",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast !Volley",
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/use [combat]13",
        "/use [combat]14",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Your first mistake is you are not pure MM, lose the pet. If you want to play with pets go BM.

[quote quote=49231]Your first mistake is you are not pure MM, lose the pet. If you want to play with pets go BM.
[/quote]

Glad I could waste your time in pointing out its just a name, if it made 1dps bit of difference of what it was called maybe I would of named it “Ronsdildo” and crit you up side the head with it. Also not everyone wants to go BM just to have pets, I like the dps my MM gives me with the ability to tank with my pet and kill broken isle rares solo. so how about you being more constructive rather than a poster of gibberish crap.

Hey Jerrod,
Just tried your macro last night and this morning. Good macro, i love my mechanical pet and my steampunk hunter.
Windburst has about 3 to 4 seconds delay on your macro before it triggers again. I added another windburst below sidewinders and it solved the problem. I took out all the healing, pet and mine, because I like it to have it on a separate key. Also took out trueshot not to waste it on trash mobs and not have it on the boss. I understand its a lazy macro…still…not that lazy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
All in all, of all the macros here that I tried leveling my hunter, she is now 105, this is by far the best. People here will bitch about sidewinders not being the best talent or volley, but in the end of the day its all about what you like it and I am doing more damage than anyone in my leveling runs.
Thank you

Joao
Lisbon, Portugal

Why dont you change your name to Asshole? It fits.

[quote quote=49247]Hey Jerrod, Just tried your macro last night and this morning. Good macro, i love my mechanical pet and my steampunk hunter. Windburst has about 3 to 4 seconds delay on your macro before it triggers again. I added another windburst below sidewinders and it solved the problem. I took out all the healing, pet and mine, because I like it to have it on a separate key. Also took out trueshot not to waste it on trash mobs and not have it on the boss. I understand its a lazy macro….still….not that lazy ??? ??? All in all, of all the macros here that I tried leveling my hunter, she is now 105, this is by far the best. People here will bitch about sidewinders not being the best talent or volley, but in the end of the day its all about what you like it and I am doing more damage than anyone in my leveling runs. Thank you
Joao Lisbon, Portugal
[/quote]

The healing for you and your pet are on separate keys, Ctrl and ALT only work if you press those keys while the macro is active, there should be no reason to remove those, for wind burst I will look into it on my side I didn’t notice it not going off.

Ron dont be a prick. This site has exsisted for years with guys offering objective feedback on peoples efforts… I usually switch to BM for broken isles but will give this a try, I current use neon mm with decent results but will test this. Thanks

/cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage; [talent:6/3] Volley This will fire off whatever talent you have selected

Sequences[‘1PureMM’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
Author=“NotKosher”,
SpecID=254,
Talents = “2333331”,
Help = [[Talents 2333331, Added a wee bit to your great Macro with a wee bit of a PVP line]],
Default=1,
Icon=132216,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “GSStaticpriority”,
LoopLimit=6,
KeyPress={
“/startattack”,
“/petattack [@target,harm]”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Growl”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl”,
“/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection”,
“/cast [combat] Trueshot”,
“/cast [combat] Blood Fury”,
“/cast [mod:alt] Mend Pet”,
“/cast [mod:ctrl] Exhilaration”,
},
PreMacro={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
“/cast [pvptalent:4/1] Viper Sting; [pvptalent:4/2] Scorpid Sting: [pvptalent:4/3] Spider Sting”,`
“/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot”,
"//cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage; [talent:6/3] Volley
“/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Windburst”,
“/use [combat]13”,
“/use [combat]14”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Sorry i dont know how to box it. If you could let me know how I would be grateful

I also use autohotkey here is my script
#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$Numpad1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“Numpad1”, “P”)
break
Send {Numpad1}
Sleep 100
}
return

$Numpad2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“Numpad2”, “P”)
break
Send {Numpad2}
Sleep 80
}
return

$MButton::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“MButton”, “P”)
break
Send {MButton}
Sleep 80
}
return`

Sequences[‘1PureMM’] = {
— This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
Author=”NotKosher”,
SpecID=254,
Talents = “2333331”,
Help = [[Talents 2333331, Added a wee bit to your great Macro with a wee bit of a PVP line]],
Default=1,
Icon=132216,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “GSStaticpriority”,
LoopLimit=6,
KeyPress={
“/startattack”,
“/petattack [@target,harm]”,
“/petautocastoff [group] Growl”,
“/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl”,
“/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection”,
“/cast [combat] Trueshot”,
“/cast [combat] Blood Fury”,
“/cast [mod:alt] Mend Pet”,
“/cast [mod:ctrl] Exhilaration”,
},
PreMacro={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
“/cast [pvptalent:4/1] Viper Sting; [pvptalent:4/2] Scorpid Sting: [pvptalent:4/3] Spider Sting”,

“/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders”,
“//cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage; [talent:6/3] Volley
“/cast [nochanneling] Windburst”,
“/use [combat]13”,
“/use [combat]14”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}`

Sorry about fecking up your threat buddy um pulling 850k with this in the lodge so looking good

correcting syntax and boxing for poster

Sequences['1PureMM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="NotKosher",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "2333331",
  Default=1,
  Icon=132216,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "GSStaticpriority",
      LoopLimit=6,
      KeyPress={
        "/startattack",
        "/petattack [@target,harm]",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
        "/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Trueshot",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Mend Pet",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Exhilaration",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
        "/cast [pvptalent:4/1] Viper Sting; [pvptalent:4/2] Scorpid Sting: [pvptalent:4/3] Spider Sting",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
        "/cast [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows; [talent:6/2] Barrage; [talent:6/3] Volley",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/use [combat]13",
        "/use [combat]14",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Thanks Spoony :slight_smile: how do you do it

[quote quote=49317]Sorry about fecking up your threat buddy um pulling 850k with this in the lodge so looking good
[/quote]

glad you like it, I stacked mastery in my gems and enchants, that maybe the difference between our numbers.

Thanks Jerrod, I’m gonna try this out on my hunter (I’ve been playing BM, but I just dont feel it :stuck_out_tongue: )
Don’t mind ass hats as Ron, I’ve been on this site for years and this is frankly the first time I see someone being toxic like that… This is a pretty small community so acting like that surely will come back and bite him in the rear :wink:

Keep up the good work…
I’m getting around 600K dps but my hunter has been parked for a long time and is only around 850 ilvl, so it’s pretty good actually :slight_smile:

[quote quote=49326]Thanks Jerrod, I’m gonna try this out on my hunter (I’ve been playing BM, but I just dont feel it ??? ) Don’t mind ass hats as Ron, I’ve been on this site for years and this is frankly the first time I see someone being toxic like that… This is a pretty small community so acting like that surely will come back and bite him in the rear ???
Keep up the good work… I’m getting around 600K dps but my hunter has been parked for a long time and is only around 850 ilvl, so it’s pretty good actually ???
[/quote]

Glad to hear, I only try to help out where I can, Im glad its working good for you, I will keep tweaking it where I can, I am also producing others for other classes currently hopefully others will like them too.

[quote quote=49327]

Thanks Jerrod, I’m gonna try this out on my hunter (I’ve been playing BM, but I just dont feel it ??? ) Don’t mind ass hats as Ron, I’ve been on this site for years and this is frankly the first time I see someone being toxic like that… This is a pretty small community so acting like that surely will come back and bite him in the rear ??? Keep up the good work… I’m getting around 600K dps but my hunter has been parked for a long time and is only around 850 ilvl, so it’s pretty good actually ???

Glad to hear, I only try to help out where I can, Im glad its working good for you, I will keep tweaking it where I can, I am also producing others for other classes currently hopefully others will like them too. [/quote] Using this in PVP working traet

[quote quote=49326] Don’t mind ass hats as Ron, I’ve been on this site for years and this is frankly the first time I see someone being toxic like that… This is a pretty small community so acting like that surely will come back and bite him in the rear ???
[/quote]
First off its asshat you moron and second I wasn’t being toxic, just honest. If you learned your class you know MM does better with lonewolf and no pet. If you want to play with a pet you go BM, common knowledge go read all the boards and forums you want and they all say the same thing. So the only asshats I see are you 2 for thinking MM does great with a pet.