2111113 AOTB w/Soul Ring Macro?

Hey there! I don’t make macros, but I was curious if anyone played this build and had a macro that they used for it. Thanks!

I would loooooooove someone to write this
2131313 (with Soul)

Have t20 4p (not that it matters)

Yet to try one that works perfectly for this spec, I sim about 1.24 mil, I preform close to that. Addon doesnt seem to compare.

31xxxxx spec or even 32xxxxxx suckssss in my sims - by a good 300k difference.

Lets hope.

I think the only way to get the most potential out of that legendary huntmaster ring is by , 1:Using zoo/stomp build talents, and 2:Having two pieces of T19 equipped.

Considering we are only days away from a brand new set of armor being obtainable, and whether or not you already have a 4pc set of T20 armor, it probably wouldn’t be worth trying to snag a couple high il pieces of the T19 if you dont already have them. And if you do have the 4pc T20 bonus, I’d recommend just going 2-2-X-2-X-1-3 and if possible, use a different legendary or farm like hell for a new one. :wink:

Here is a Link that you guys may find help or at least informative relating to how the different builds of BM hunters compare to one another depending on which armor sets and legendaries you have equipped while running them.

Whatever you decide to do, I would love for you both to try out the macro I just posted a couple of days ago and see if they come close to doing what you are looking for in macro and letting me know how I can make it better fit your play.

Hi, this is Lunarah - couldn’t log in with my bnet account. I do use the 2pc t-19/4pc t-20 combo. I really would love to see a macro made for this build.

I will give yours a try and let you know how it works out, though :slight_smile:

What is it that you are wanting this macro to do that the others you have tried do not? I’m not, by any means, great at this but I would be glad to help try making you guys a macro that you like.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bm-pve-single-target-7-1-5-3113112/

I found this one, I use the no-mend and the aoe build, I love it, it works for soul ring and the ultra beast cannon spec.

I guess it comes from how I play my hunter, I play as if 0 downtime is a big thing in life. I never cap focus, never run out, always have something to do every single global. I have enough crit that I literally never run low on focus. the t21 4set should make that even better.

Now my biggest caveat and issue with these builds are, is the lack of dire beast when it procs, and the lack of cobra shot spam, now, I know the macro doesnt do it all, but i am starting to realize where the highend dps loss comes in when doing this as a fulltime build, you loose ALOT of downtime in the macro cycle pumping out say a kill command over a cobra, when cobra would have done 890k, and KC only does 400 or so.

So issue #1, Cobra needs priority FIRST - BUT - after dire beast.

Issue #2, Pressing my button that fast, just doesnt cut it sometimes, I can solve a lot of the being maxed out on focus issues, by mashing the button at an ungodly speed, but, that hurts my finger.

Now this issue #2, might just be an issue with being new to these Lazy Macros\ GS. And likely my solution would break the TOS, EULA etc. But I’d love to see a button press cycle through the string, and still only cast one spell.
#Explained: When you mash the button, it cycles through all spells until it hits one that works for the spec, however, when that spell is cast, it still triggers the global, and we still only ever get one button press, for one spell, on one GCD (ignoring the off GCD buff spells). It seems a little silly theres no way to rapidfire through those.

I dropped my t19 for a 930 ilvl, got a overall DPS + by a bunch with the 2111113 build, I’ve got a bunch of top 10 trinks, and I have played around with sim after sim with trinkets and gear and talents. This build and a 10k cit, 7k mast, 6-7k haste. I dont raid regularly and pretty much play casual now, but, I did a 10 lower, and the macro left me with an 1.4m overall for the dungeon, all with the single and multi link to macros above. (I might have carpel tunnel now though).

The old mindset of holding onto old tiers was lost on me way back in Wrath - I refuse to do it, and I would rather re-stat ratio and change up talents to make optimal builds myself (which is how I found this)

PS. This was more then a ramble, but, I just wanted to toss this macro out and maybe someone can work some magic so I no longer sit focus capped.

PPS. Other hunter macros for frenzy specs or other non UBC (UltraBeastCannon - My new spec name)