2H Frost DK Help

Hello All!,

I’d like to get some help with my newly leveled Frost DK. I have been doing some LFR with him, and my dps seems pretty good, but I have a feeling my macros are prioritizing the wrong spells, and was wondering if the wonderful community here could help me out.

Spec: Frost (2H), Talents: 2/1/2/2/1/2
Item LvL: 524, still wearing some PvP gear too. :confused:
DEEPS: In LFR for SoO, I tend to float around 140k avg. The range of high to low is usually 165k-100k depending on fights and cooldowns.

Glyphs are negligable, there are only a few worth considering from what I’ve found. So I have those.

Armory:

Macro:

#showtooltip Obliterate
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Blood Tap
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Howling Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Obliterate
/castsequence Horn of Winter,Plague Strike
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

This is what I have been playing around with mostly. I was using a shorter macro that prioritized Howling Blast, but it felt more like a DW macro. SO being new to macros, and DK’s in general, I have a couple of questions I would be ever so grateful if someone could answer for me. :]

1. Is the priority correct? Rather, is it casting Oblit. as often as possible?

2. Should I have a single longer reset for Plague Strike? My Blood Plague seems to not refresh sometimes. Is this because it would distract from Oblit? So it only does it when it has room for it?

3. Are my reset timers correct? This looked pretty standard in the other macros I saw, but not having any background in coding it’s all new to me.

Lastly, thanks to any of you guys that take the time to read and/or comment back. I really appreciate any feedback, even if you just want to comment on my new DK. :stuck_out_tongue:

~Happy hunting, BLyNQ

Not sure why the link didn’t show up, hahaha. That’s to my armory.